Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC error after Laundry update.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CC error after Laundry update. Empty CC error after Laundry update.

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jan 2018, 20:02

Just like in title. I installed Laundry Day Stuff Pack, run game and I can't place table because "script call failed" notification.
I reinstalled game, but it does nothing. So I tried Sims4Studio. Still "script call failed" notification.

Can anyone help me? I can't imagine playing without CC.

Back to top Go down

CC error after Laundry update. Empty Re: CC error after Laundry update.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 01 Feb 2018, 19:34

bookishmass wrote:Just like in title. I installed Laundry Day Stuff Pack, run game and I can't place table because "script call failed" notification.
I reinstalled game, but it does nothing. So I tried Sims4Studio. Still "script call failed" notification.

Can anyone help me? I can't imagine playing without CC.

//MOVED

Welcome to the Forum @bookishmass and sorry for the belated reply,

You can always try deleting the cache files in these cases. Go under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\ and delete the following:

CC error after Laundry update. Icon_arrow  localthumbschace.package
CC error after Laundry update. Icon_arrow  the contents inside folder "cache" (not the actual "cache" folder though!)
CC error after Laundry update. Icon_arrow  and the contents inside the folder "cachestr" (not the actual "cachestr" folder though!)

Then try the CC again. If it doesn't work though, you will probably have to do without it, for the moment. Maybe try getting in touch with the creator(s) of the CC, and see what they have to say about the issue, if anything. Do NOT mention though that your Sims 4 game is cracked, assuming you downloaded and installed a pirated Sims 4, that is.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top