Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 4 Laundry Day Update!?? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 4 Laundry Day Update!?? [SOLVED] Empty SIMS 4 Laundry Day Update!?? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Feb 2018, 07:25

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

Where can I actually find the new patch / update. I went to the downloads page, redownloaded Cats and Dogs assuming it might have been added to that but it wasn't there.

I can't find any links to it here on the forums.
Unless I'm looking in all the wrong spots? Usually there'd be a link to the download in a post or thread when it comes out.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4 Laundry Day Update!?? [SOLVED] Empty Re: SIMS 4 Laundry Day Update!?? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Feb 2018, 09:23

Here you go: link

It's not on the main downloads page, but it's easily googlable :'D

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4 Laundry Day Update!?? [SOLVED] Empty Re: SIMS 4 Laundry Day Update!?? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Feb 2018, 13:35

Here you go:  Censored
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 04 Feb 2018, 00:16

lea_sims wrote:Here you go:  Censored
Smile Smile Smile

Hello,

I censored the YouTube-link due to advertising and because it contains download links, the safety of which we cannot verify. Can I ask you to respect Forum Rules #7 and #9, @lea_sims ?

I'm sure you are well-meaning, but in general you are not allowed to share download links on the Forum here, from unverified (non-Games4theworld-related) sources. Please re-read the rules here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22990-forum-rules#153250

MissNyx wrote:Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

Where can I actually find the new patch / update. I went to the downloads page, redownloaded Cats and Dogs assuming it might have been added to that but it wasn't there.

Unless I'm looking in all the wrong spots? Usually there'd be a link to the download in a post or thread when it comes out.

Thank you.

Hello,

The reason for this mismatch is that the 'old' Admin is maintaining the G4TW website, and he is not active on the Forum anymore. He does keep up with the page from time to time, but in general you should expect that there will be a certain level of asynchrony between Forum actitivies and the main G4TW website, most of the time. We do not have any other access to that G4TW website, so we cannot update it. Plus, we have also abandoned the Piratebay, in return for which we may re-activate the Facebook Page.

In general, all new game/software releases are posted in the "News" section at the top of this Forum, so you should check that section first.

Is your problem solved @MissNyx, or can we mark the topic as "solved"? Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Feb 2018, 18:25

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
lea_sims wrote:Here you go:  Censored
Smile Smile Smile

Hello,

I censored the YouTube-link due to advertising and because it contains download links, the safety of which we cannot verify. Can I ask you to respect Forum Rules #7 and #9, @lea_sims ?

I'm sure you are well-meaning, but in general you are not allowed to share download links on the Forum here, from unverified (non-Games4theworld-related) sources. Please re-read the rules here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22990-forum-rules#153250

MissNyx wrote:Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

Thank you.

Hello,

The reason for this mismatch is that the 'old' Admin is maintaining the G4TW website, and he is not active on the Forum anymore. He does keep up with the page from time to time, but in general you should expect that there will be a certain level of asynchrony between Forum actitivies and the main G4TW website, most of the time. We do not have any other access to that G4TW website, so we cannot update it. Plus, we have also abandoned the Piratebay, in return for which we may re-activate the Facebook Page.

In general, all new game/software releases are posted in the "News" section at the top of this Forum, so you should check that section first.

Is your problem solved @MissNyx, or can we mark the topic as "solved"? Smile

Thank you. I didn't know about the admin not being as active as before.
Thank you for the help

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 04 Feb 2018, 20:55

You are welcome.  Carlos is tha man  Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top