Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't change outfit since laundry update.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't change outfit since laundry update. Empty Can't change outfit since laundry update.

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jan 2018, 02:34

i installed the laundry day stuff today and ever since then i can't change any of my sims outfits? i can click on them, then click change outfit but after that the option to pick which outfit i'd like doesn't pop up anymore. is this happening to anyone else or did i mess up somewhere along the way?

edit: it appears i can't cook/bake either, so basically anything that requires a pop up to do an action i can no longer do.

Back to top Go down

Can't change outfit since laundry update. Empty Re: Can't change outfit since laundry update.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Jan 2018, 17:14

pashtrickstar wrote:i installed the laundry day stuff today and ever since then i can't change any of my sims outfits? i can click on them, then click change outfit but after that the option to pick which outfit i'd like doesn't pop up anymore. is this happening to anyone else or did i mess up somewhere along the way?

edit: it appears i can't cook/bake either, so basically anything that requires a pop up to do an action i can no longer do.

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the Forum @pashtrickstar,

Did you install the previous G4TW items/downloads, as well, before applying the Laundry Day update? See this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Can't change outfit since laundry update. Empty Re: Can't change outfit since laundry update.

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jan 2018, 18:13

i did! everything was working perfectly until i installed the laundry day stuff, maybe i need to redo everything?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jan 2018, 00:58

I've been having the same problem since Cats and Dogs... I'd love to know how to fix this. I'm installing Laundry today... I was hoping that would solve my issue.
UPDATE: Downloading Laundry Stuff did solve my issue. All of my pop ups are working again. I can change outfits and bake, and all that good stuff I couldn't do after cats and dogs. Maybe I did something wrong when I loaded cats and dogs and resolved it with Laundry? I honestly don't know. 

Back to top Go down

Can't change outfit since laundry update. Empty MINE CAN'T DO LAUNDRY

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 10:21

Hello, I don't know if you also have this problem. My sims can't do laundry. I did sell the washing machine and the dryer, then bought a new one. Removed the shelf above it. Stacked the dryer and the washer. But still it won't work. I even installed the pack properly. 

Can't change outfit since laundry update. Sims_l10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top