Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I click and open the game İt wants a registration key from me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When I click and open the game İt wants a registration key from me Empty When I click and open the game İt wants a registration key from me

Post by Guest Fri 02 Feb 2018, 19:25

I did everything in there https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

1-I download the game and install the game 
2-Yes ı download it and update my game https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v1-67-fix-manual-patch
3-I don't install ay expansion or stuff pack
4-I download it https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
5-I Open the "# Crack" folder in the Ultimate Fix and drag & drop the .exe and .dll file in there to exactly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin   and choose "Copy and Replace"

But when I click the The Sims 3 in my desktop it wants a registration code from me 

Note:I was install the sims 3 v.1.0 and play perfectly
then i upgrade my game to 1.6 my game is brokened it want a registration code from me I can't solve this problem😢 then i delete all the sims 3 files (Everything about TS3 So EVERYTHİNG ! ) 

Then I find this site and download game from there and do what this site says and it want registration code from me help me please  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

When I click and open the game İt wants a registration key from me Empty Re: When I click and open the game İt wants a registration key from me

Post by Guest Fri 02 Feb 2018, 21:21

At your #3, You must at least have Generations installed and then apply the crack

Back to top Go down

When I click and open the game İt wants a registration key from me Empty Re: When I click and open the game İt wants a registration key from me

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 02 Feb 2018, 21:25

Hello @mellynia and welcome to the Forum,

Small addition: you can install any stuffpack or expansion (not necessarily Generations). But you should do it, in order to play that Games4theworld stuff.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Feb 2018, 21:31

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Hello @mellynia and welcome to the Forum,

Small addition: you can install any stuffpack or expansion (not necessarily Generations). But you should do it, in order to play that Games4theworld stuff.
you are right, but I didn't want to make it extra complicated as all expansions before Generations require a different crack and from Generations onwards you can work with just 1 crack.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 02 Feb 2018, 21:35

Tarac wrote:you are right, but I didn't want to make it extra complicated as all expansions before Generations require a different crack (...)

I should test that, one of these days, but I'm 99.9% sure that the most-current G4TW "TS3 Ultimate Fix" works with any of the DLC.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Feb 2018, 08:34

Thank you so much

I know there is a order to download expansion and stuff pack .Should I download Ambitions (first ex pack) 

Should I do all thinks from 1 to 5
Or just download any expansion pack ?

EDİT:I solve the problemm now I play Ts3 version 1.67.2 without expansion pack  Cool

There is the solution : Inside bin folder there is a file called "default.ini". Open it, search for the update number and edit it changing the last number for 1 until 6, it doesn't matter as long as it less than 7, try all until it works.

Thank you all ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 03 Feb 2018, 22:43

mellynia wrote:EDİT:I solve the problemm now I play Ts3 version 1.67.2 without expansion pack  Cool

There is the solution : Inside bin folder there is a file called "default.ini". Open it, search for the update number and edit it changing the last number for 1 until 6, it doesn't matter as long as it less than 7, try all until it works.

Thank you all ^^

How did you find out about this solution, if I may ask? Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top