Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After applying fix, my game town disappeared *FIXED*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After applying fix, my game town disappeared *FIXED* Empty After applying fix, my game town disappeared *FIXED*

Post by Guest Sat 28 Jan 2012, 05:10

I have physical copies of all games and stuff packs, except for Master Suite Stuff. I downloaded your torrent from pirate bay. Installed MSS according to the installation file, and when I launched it and started loading my town, it crashed.

Came to this site, downloaded and applied the "fix" exactly as instructed, and when I just launched the game and tried to load my town, it was gone. Just disappeared. Shocked
Luckily I copied all the original TS3 and TSLHost files into another location before I copied and pasted your fix files, so hopefully not all is lost.

I do want to check out Master Suite Stuff though, so is there a way to bring my town back and figure out what happened so that I can play my town WITH the new stuff pack? Help

Last edited by humanafterall on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 20:22; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

After applying fix, my game town disappeared *FIXED* Empty Re: After applying fix, my game town disappeared *FIXED*

Post by Guest Sat 28 Jan 2012, 08:42

because you use the crack inside the download!!

get the Pets ultimate FIX!! (separate download)

Back to top Go down

After applying fix, my game town disappeared *FIXED* Empty Re: After applying fix, my game town disappeared *FIXED*

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 28 Jan 2012, 14:11

Hello,
Have you been using any mods before installing Master Suite stuff?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Jan 2012, 20:07

I do have mods...but I would also like to point out that the town file still exists, as I was able to find it and its .backup, but it isn't showing up. The other town in my game (Twinbrook without any households created) was still there, but the one that I play (Riverview) was gone. Could it be that the Riverview town is itself a download from the Sims 3 Store?

@magic touch: the fix should have been updated to the most recent expansion/stuff pack (I assume) that's why I used its crack. Should I be using the crack that came with the MSS torrent download?

//EDIT

UPDATE:

I reinstalled Riverview, and my town is back! Thanks anyway. I'll update if there are any bugs or if my game crashes.

Admin edit: Please edit your message, instead of double-posting. Thank you!

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top