Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new problem after installing the game, applying fix and starting it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new problem after installing the game, applying fix and starting it Empty A new problem after installing the game, applying fix and starting it

Post by Guest Wed 14 Jan 2015, 01:33

I have the complete Sims 3 collection, I installed them all on my Windows 7 and I did exactly what I was told to do in the ultimate fix that goes to 'Into the Future' and I ran the game and updated and everything was fine. Then I went to play the game and the game dropped to the system tray and an error message popped up saying...

'It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3.
We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them-otherwise you may
experience crashes or significant bugs.'

Do you want to quit?  Yes  No

I then said No and the game started up with the main screen just fine and loaded till it got to the main page where the World maps are and there was nothing there. No map choices and no way to read to exit the game so I had to crash it with the task manager.

I used your most recent ultimate fix and did it three times to be sure. Now what do I do??? Thanks for any info

Back to top Go down

A new problem after installing the game, applying fix and starting it Empty Re: A new problem after installing the game, applying fix and starting it

Post by Sim Architect Wed 14 Jan 2015, 16:19

Welcome to the Forum!

Please, take a look into Carlos's advice in the page below and let's know here (NOT in the topic below) if you still face the same issue. Thanks!

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18420-into-the-future-unofficial-game-issue?highlight=unofficial+game+modificationSearch

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down