Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Gallery. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 4 Gallery. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 10 Feb 2018, 11:01

Hey, idk if that's the right thread, but any updates on when is the sims 4 gallery requests opening? it has been closed for so long (5 months). 
Are you guys even planning to open it anymore? ):

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 11 Feb 2018, 05:53

Ameli. wrote:(...)

Are you guys even planning to open it anymore? ):

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Ameli.,

Basically, the things we addressed in the thread here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32096-fufilling-gallery-requests

Can be applied to the question. Both of our Gallery Helpers have de-facto left (long ago already), and I myself have little to no real interest in taking those individual item requests. You can find a selection of complete Gallery-collections HERE, and it is planned that we will resume updating that thread again. But no individual requests; it's just not doable.

Make no mistake, about half a dozen people have messaged me (although I have no formal authority in promoting anybody; that's up to ~Ann~) asking to be assigned as Gallery Helpers. But given the fact that in our experience 99 out of 100 volunteers leave again after a day or two, it's just not worth even considering.

Sorry if it disappoints you; in the global thread that I linked to as well as in the section itself, there are still many items you can fetch.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2018, 03:32

Hello everyone!

I see you are updating the TS4 Gallery again. So can I request for steph0sims gallery?

Thank you guys!

The Sims Plumbob 1 Hail King Tea!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 07 Mar 2018, 15:28

janushyman wrote:I see you are updating the TS4 Gallery again. So can I request for steph0sims gallery?

The Sims 4 Gallery. [SOLVED] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiF938ie-qOjUSZMG8TSGbPC2aKhXSw9Y2L7yAfcDbtCFFcPpr
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2018, 09:51

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
janushyman wrote:I see you are updating the TS4 Gallery again. So can I request for steph0sims gallery?

The Sims 4 Gallery. [SOLVED] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiF938ie-qOjUSZMG8TSGbPC2aKhXSw9Y2L7yAfcDbtCFFcPpr
ok. well.  Wat.

I manage to find "some" of steph0sims builds here: 

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23623-all-fulfilled-ts4-gallery-requests-list

Thanks for the useless meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 08 Mar 2018, 17:38

janushyman wrote:Thanks for the useless meme.

The Sims 4 Gallery. [SOLVED] Latest?cb=20160630175722

And next time, try paying more attention to the bold red warnings, and the rules in general. Plus you also "overlooked" my response to user @Ameli., above.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31771-new-update-on-the-ts4-gallery-please-read-updated-on-06-03-2018

G4TW wrote:*** Important note: ALL individual requests for TS4 Gallery items are suspended indefinitely. Please read the announcement below. ***
(...)

1)
 Please don't post a topic in a different Forum section asking for individual items, just because you cannot post in the actual TS4 Gallery section itself. The suspension applies to the entire Forum. We will just ignore and/or delete these requests.

Problem solved, topic closed.  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top