Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?  - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by Guest Tue 13 Feb 2018, 22:40

First topic message reminder :

It looks like another GAME PACK (seriously, what's the difference between GPs and EPs?) has been announced! The Sims 4 World Adventures or Jungle Adventure as they call it now ( Wat.)

We will get a new town, new adventures (not really) and as always brilliant CAS items and build mode items.
It will release on February 27th!
Have a look at the trailer!

So what's your opinion?
Who asked for another rehash of old packs they had to do to prevent others from complaining?!
Another game pack? I think I'll pass... Boring stuff.
I guess I'll try it.. Not much to say about it..
World Adventures in The Sims 3 looked so much fun! Maybe this will too. (my opinion!)
WHAT THE?!?!? OMG it looks super fun!! I won't sleep on February 27th. I'll keep looking if it's out or not!!!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by Guest Tue 27 Feb 2018, 16:48

There is a countdown on the Sims Community website. It says a little over 2 hours until the release.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Feb 2018, 16:49

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Tarac wrote:What happened to Jungle Adventures ?
Try to buy it via Origin - No luck, they don't even advertise it anymore.

Search the internet: yes Amazon still offers it as a pre-order (and of course a lot of fake-sites).

At this moment it is still not released. Problems with 64-bits and the error 3 ?. Well as even I could foresee these problems days ago, why not Electronic Arts/Origin ?

//MERGED

All messages merged into the existing discussion thread. 

That is interesting though...there are a couple of copies of the DLC that have been released though, like to some YouTubers playing The Sims 4 (preview copies of games are oftentimes given out to selected few, as a kind of advertisement...to 'entice' people - specifically the people watching these YouTube videos - into buying things). 

Apparently there has also been a giveaway of the DLC according to the thread on the EA Forums.
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/935032/jungle-adventures-official-countdown-thread-today/p6

If there were technical problems, I don't think they would have given out these files beforehand. Not sure what else could be going on here though.

I fear some last minute bugs.
After the update to 1.40.61.1020 I experienced some diificulties (warning) about the 64-bits as game played on 32-bits only inspite of starting 64 bits.
Also new and previous games could not be played and resulted in error 3.

//EDIT//
I hope it's all sorted out now. Just wait and see

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 27 Feb 2018, 16:58

xjessyx wrote:There is a countdown on the Sims Community website. It says a little over 2 hours until the release.

The countdown could be fake though!!1  Haters gonna hate Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Feb 2018, 19:36

It's available (for free) on ZLOrigin now !!!!
It's a holiday resort, you can't permanently live there.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 27 Feb 2018, 21:07

I find it hilarious that you have to "free the paths" with the hand or machete everywhere...to get along. Hope the pyramid in the north will be worth it. 

Haters gonna hate
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Feb 2018, 23:46

No torrent download link yet??
thank you<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Feb 2018, 02:38

so excited  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Feb 2018, 14:04

NessCuddles wrote:so excited  [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/smiley]

Me too!! Can't wait for it.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Feb 2018, 14:10

When you can't wait, either buy it or use Zclient/ZLOrigin (free)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Feb 2018, 14:15

I am not lucky to have wifi or data. I play it offline. I wait patiently for the crack the I get sponsored data to download to my phone. From there I send it to my pc via usb and viola I got the sims 4 update. Just very excited.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 28 Feb 2018, 15:43

Please wait for ~Ann~ to make the announcement (soon). Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Feb 2018, 15:47

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Please wait for ~Ann~ to make the announcement (soon). [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/smiley]

No rushing. Even if I have to wait a month or so. :-)

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Feb 2018, 16:02

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Please wait for ~Ann~ to make the announcement (soon). Smile
She has not been on line since 16th of Feb.
So instead of waiting, publish a link on mega or an alternative.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 28 Feb 2018, 16:16

Tarac wrote:She has not been on line since 16th of Feb.

Maybe...you should not assume things which you have no idea about. Or maybe...ask "Master Admin" to make the announcement (after all, it was his idea and insistence that only Administrators make these announcements)?

The announcement will be made by ~Ann~ when she is there, which is usually not long after I send these e-mails. 

How is Admin doing, while I'm at it?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Feb 2018, 16:27

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Tarac wrote:She has not been on line since 16th of Feb.

Maybe...you should not assume things which you have no idea about. Or maybe...ask "Master Admin" to make the announcement (after all, it was his idea and insistence that only Administrators make these announcements)?

The announcement will be made by ~Ann~ when she is there, which is usually not long after I send these e-mails. 

How is Admin doing, while I'm at it?
The link can be placed in any topic, not necessarily in Announcement

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 28 Feb 2018, 16:39

Tarac wrote:The link can be placed in any topic, not necessarily in Announcement

That would still be the same as 'announcing' the release though. Maybe a little less obvious, but it ultimately would be the same. What I can give away is, that the release is 5.01GB in size and we will have one direct download link to GoogleDrive. I don't expect that to work out fine, because everybody will be trying to use it to bypass the torrenting...that is typically slow at the beginning. It also includes the content from the 1.39 patch, so it can be applied directly on top of Laundry Day.

On a more serious note, I actually did make announcements in the past, but most of them were before Master Admin had his new idea. Not sure why it never was a problem before that lower-ranks can announce things, but now it is a problem. But I digress.

In the end it's a decision of the management, and that is that. Unless I am explicitly told to jump in (which also happens from time to time), I won't make any endeavors to that end. ~Ann~ also re-iterated last time we talked she wanted to make these announcements, still.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Feb 2018, 16:56

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Tarac wrote:The link can be placed in any topic, not necessarily in Announcement

That would still be the same as 'announcing' the release though. Maybe a little less obvious, but it ultimately would be the same. What I can give away is, that the release is 5.01GB in size and we will have one direct download link to GoogleDrive. I don't expect that to work out fine, because everybody will be trying to use it to bypass the torrenting...that is typically slow at the beginning. It also includes the content from the 1.39 patch, so it can be applied directly on top of Laundry Day.

On a more serious note, I actually did make announcements in the past, but most of them were before Master Admin had his new idea. Not sure why it never was a problem before that lower-ranks can announce things, but now it is a problem. But I digress.

In the end it's a decision of the management, and that is that. Unless I am explicitly told to jump in (which also happens from time to time), I won't make any endeavors to that end. ~Ann~ also re-iterated last time we talked she wanted to make these announcements, still.
I appreciate that not just "everybody" can make announcements.
But I stll fail to see the hierarchy of this forum, especially when admins are not present and veteran moderator's hands are tight.
Just imagine (I hope it won't happen} that Ann is incapable of visting the forum (illness, accident), then nobody is entitled to announce a new update ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Feb 2018, 17:08

I am taking the liberty to officially announce that however you'll end up doing it, I'll be happy and grateful.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

P.S. just joking, don't shoot...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 28 Feb 2018, 17:24

Tarac wrote:I appreciate that not just "everybody" can make announcements.
But I stll fail to see the hierarchy of this forum, especially when admins are not present and veteran moderator's hands are tight.
Just imagine (I hope it won't happen} that Ann is incapable of visting the forum (illness, accident), then nobody is entitled to announce a new update ?

First off, I sent you an e-mail (hope you received it). Maybe you want to help us seeding this thing later on, but either way, there you go.

The concern is understandable, but...in certain parts it does feel we have inherited a mess from the old Admin. All we can do is to try make the best out of it. I did also, when I e-mailed ~Ann~, point out the 'problem' with the main G4TW website not being updated anymore these days, and that something needs to be done about it in the long run.

And it's technically not just the main website, but also the MC server and maybe also the YouTube-channel and Twitter-account that concern me as well.

If, God forbid, something happened so that in the end there are no Administrators at all, then...I don't know. I suppose that me or SeoY thould theoretically petition Forumotion to have the main-account transferred to us. A scenario that sounds frightening. In the end, it's not up to me to decide the "chain of command": that is something the Administrators should decide on. The old Admin failed to do so, but then again, to this day I am not sure what exactly lead him to leave so abruptly. Maybe one day someone will enlighten me, but yes.

In the event I don't get a reply from ~Ann~ within a reasonable amount of time (maximum of a week?!?), then I will just make that post myself.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Feb 2018, 18:02

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Tarac wrote:I appreciate that not just "everybody" can make announcements.

First off, I sent you an e-mail (hope you received it). Maybe you want to help us seeding this thing later on, but either way, there you go.

The concern is understandable, but...in certain parts it does feel we have inherited a mess from the old Admin. All we can do is to try make the best out of it. I did also, when I e-mailed ~Ann~, point out the 'problem' with the main G4TW website not being updated anymore these days, and that something needs to be done about it in the long run.

And it's technically not just the main website, but also the MC server and maybe also the YouTube-channel and Twitter-account that concern me as well.

If, God forbid, something happened so that in the end there are no Administrators at all, then...I don't know. I suppose that me or SeoY thould theoretically petition Forumotion to have the main-account transferred to us. A scenario that sounds frightening. In the end, it's not up to me to decide the "chain of command": that is something the Administrators should decide on. The old Admin failed to do so, but then again, to this day I am not sure what exactly lead him to leave so abruptly. Maybe one day someone will enlighten me, but yes.

In the event I don't get a reply from ~Ann~ within a reasonable amount of time (maximum of a week?!?), then I will just make that post myself.
I received your mail but the link leads to a russian site and I don't speak Russian at all.
So I can't do anything with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Feb 2018, 18:11

Have received your new link. Am downloading it now.
Will upload as soon as completed.

EDIT
Uploading now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Feb 2018, 18:40

You guys are full of awsomeness. That is why I love g4tw.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Feb 2018, 19:14

Yayy! Where can we find it ?

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Wed 28 Feb 2018, 19:19

Just came back from a friend that got it yesterday. Most are correct into assuming is something more or less like World Adventures (Sims 3) and the puzzle solving tombs in Egypt, except this one's setting is in A Salvadorian jungle. The vacation world is graphically a step up for the EA team. I also liked the amount of build and buy objects that some are already unblocking the world objects! I really liked the new stuff. Also from what I've read in other forums it does not seem to have broken much CC, which is always a plus, for those like me that will not play Sims without CC.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Feb 2018, 19:30

simsus1234 wrote:Yayy! Where can we find it ?

The cracked version is not out yet on g4tw.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Feb 2018, 19:37

i just installed zlorigin and reinstalled all games couldn't wait xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Feb 2018, 19:42

Allydean80 wrote:
simsus1234 wrote:Yayy! Where can we find it ?

The cracked version is not out yet on g4tw.

Sent from Topic'it App
Yes, i was just asking because the guy said he's downloading something now and will upload when ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top