Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Jungle Adventures... where'd it go? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Jungle Adventures... where'd it go? [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 Jungle Adventures... where'd it go? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 10 Apr 2018, 21:06

Okay so I installed all the torrents I need, but... The Sims 4 Jungle Adventures doesn't appear to be in Utorrent or as a Zip???? 

I want all of the expansions, but for whatever reason it's just not showing up?  I is confused

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Jungle Adventures... where'd it go? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Jungle Adventures... where'd it go? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 10 Apr 2018, 21:12

Last edited by Loonieloose on Tue 10 Apr 2018, 21:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link to post)

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Jungle Adventures... where'd it go? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Jungle Adventures... where'd it go? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 10 Apr 2018, 21:19

See, I went to that, but Utorrent says it's there...? It doesn't pop up as a zip, just as the .torrent file itself ono 
When I try to add it as well, it asks if I want to add the trackers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Apr 2018, 21:20

OH.. .you meant the all-in-one. Lemme try that. sorry @u@;;;

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 10 Apr 2018, 21:25

VenusDeMilo1998 wrote:When I try to add it as well, it asks if I want to add the trackers

Welcome to the Forum @VenusDeMilo1998,

Well, what does the status say next to the Jungle Adventures torrent? Does it say "seeding" maybe? If so, then it has finished downloading, and you need to navigate to the downloads-folder.

Or does the status say anything else?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Apr 2018, 21:50

Thats the thing, it doesn't pop up in utorrent, but it says it's there. It's **** weird.

//EDIT

I'm downloading the all-in-one right now. It should be completed in about an hour. I'll let you know then.

//EDIT

Everything works now! Thanks so much! I'll have to bookmark that page for later <3

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 12 Apr 2018, 20:22

VenusDeMilo1998 wrote:Thats the thing, it doesn't pop up in utorrent, but it says it's there. It's **** weird.

//EDIT

I'm downloading the all-in-one right now. It should be completed in about an hour. I'll let you know then.

//EDIT

Everything works now! Thanks so much! I'll have to bookmark that page for later <3

I honestly don't know what may have happened on your end, nor do I necessarily understand the "it doesn't pop up in uTorrent", but hey: if it works, then it works. I suppose. Smile  

Problem solved, topic closed.

P.S. should you not want to keep re-downloading all-in-one-torrents for future updates, I'm sure @Tarac can also help you out with direct download links for individual DLC. As of more recently we on G4TW have also started posting direct downloads, but the one of Jungle Adventures was flagged by GoogleDrive...

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top