Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Adventure pack is not showing up when I launch the game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jungle Adventure pack is not showing up when I launch the game Empty Jungle Adventure pack is not showing up when I launch the game

Post by Guest Fri 02 Mar 2018, 20:20

I've downloaded Jundle Adventure and followed instructions (renamed old game folder and merged files) but when I launch the game I have no Jungle Adventure only what was before - everything up to Laundry Day stuff pack + UPDATE 1.39.74.1020 (all downloaded from games4theworld).  Please help.

It doesn't help if I run as the administrator and I have Windows Defender down.

EDIT: and I have no CC or any mods

E2: Wait, Silverdorada is there but there was no notification - the stuff pack is not showing in the main menu with other packs. When I try to open the map nothing happens though. I mean, there is this sims background and its empty. I can only press the buttons in the top right corner (gallery, options menu).

Last edited by Wilena on Fri 02 Mar 2018, 21:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : recent developments)

Back to top Go down

Jungle Adventure pack is not showing up when I launch the game Empty Re: Jungle Adventure pack is not showing up when I launch the game

Post by Guest Fri 02 Mar 2018, 20:37

Delete your Game folder(s) from your installation folder The Sims 4 in Program Files.
Re-copy/paste the Game folder from the Jungle download.

Back to top Go down

Jungle Adventure pack is not showing up when I launch the game Empty Re: Jungle Adventure pack is not showing up when I launch the game

Post by Guest Fri 02 Mar 2018, 21:29

I did that, deleted game folders and nothing. I then downloaded game folder from this fix and renamed my saves folder but I still have the same problem as before.

Last edited by Wilena on Fri 02 Mar 2018, 21:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top