Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Adventure issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jungle Adventure issue Empty Jungle Adventure issue

Post by Guest Fri 17 Aug 2018, 16:30

Hello, in my game there are missing names on items from this patch, can't open bookshelf if there's a book from this patch,  and on Island even if i can go and track all things, there are missing names, and after few minutesit will crash, with save, so i wont be able to play.

Missing names - empty bubbles

I tried to solve it, by posting my TS4 on validator, which i cant do, cause it only says how many files do i have.
Tried to reinstall, i've got everything from G4TW, including 1.45 patch

Back to top Go down

Jungle Adventure issue Empty Re: Jungle Adventure issue

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 17 Aug 2018, 21:01

Pandrys wrote:Hello, in my game there are missing names on items from this patch, can't open bookshelf if there's a book from this patch,  and on Island even if i can go and track all things, there are missing names, and after few minutesit will crash, with save, so i wont be able to play.

Missing names - empty bubbles

I tried to solve it, by posting my TS4 on validator, which i cant do, cause it only says how many files do i have.
Tried to reinstall, i've got everything from G4TW, including 1.45 patch

You probably downloaded the game from another source than G4TW; and I don't think I have the language string files anymore, for that DLC. But to compensate for that, you could try downloading and installing the follow-up patch "My First Pet Stuff":
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32931-the-sims-4-my-first-pet-stuff-version-1-41-38-1020-out-now

Which (like all G4TW releases) already includes all 17 language strings.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Aug 2018, 22:02

I've got it from g4tw, had some @ on my mail, so im sure everything is from there.
After some research on site i found that i probably need My First Pet, just like you said. After download i'll post results

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 17 Aug 2018, 23:19

Pandrys wrote:I've got it from g4tw, had some @ on my mail, so im sure everything is from there.
After some research on site i found that i probably need My First Pet, just like you said. After download i'll post results

If it was from G4TW you don't need the My First Pet stuff. The Jungle Adventures already includes all 17 language strings. Did you check the game for faulty mods/CC?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top