Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Adventures stuff problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jungle Adventures stuff problem. [SOLVED] Empty Jungle Adventures stuff problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar 2020, 15:49

for some reason i can not buy objects from Jungle Adventures when i am making my home and when i want to put clothes or hair from that pack my sims has a question mark on its body and they have red and white skin...

Back to top Go down

Jungle Adventures stuff problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Jungle Adventures stuff problem. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 27 Mar 2020, 23:00

liberty_k wrote:for some reason i can not buy objects from Jungle Adventures when i am making my home and when i want to put clothes or hair from that pack my sims has a question mark on its body and they have red and white skin...

Welcome to the G4TW Forums @liberty_k and apologies for the slightly belated reply,

For the moment please run your game installation through anadius's validator tool:
https://anadius.github.io/sims-4-tools/validator.html

Then copy-paste the results ("Forum"), into a reply here. Make sure please that you un-check the box that says "Quick Scan". Also note the scan will take a little while to complete.

Good luck for now!

Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Jungle Adventures stuff problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Jungle Adventures stuff problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 28 Mar 2020, 16:45

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 28 Mar 2020, 20:21

OK, thank you for that. First of all, you can safely delete the stuff showing under "Unknown Files". Secondly, try-re-extracting that specific file that shows as "hash mismatch" on your end. The GP06 => ClientFullBuild0.package. And insert it into the corresponding location on your TS4 installation path (the GP06-folder). Replace the existing file when prompted.

If you don't have the download anymore at hand, feel free to grab the direct download from the new format:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35810-the-sims-4-all-in-one-global-patch-selectable-dlcs-version-1-61-15-1020-tiny-living-stuff

The "GP06 - Jungle Adventures" download there is also a lot smaller than the normal release from G4TW, because it contains only the stuff relating to that particular DLC.

Good luck for now!

Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Mar 2020, 14:43

i did what you told me but now i cant start the game.. WhatDidUJustCallMe? it says cannot start because required data is missing or damaged. Please repair or reinstall the game via origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 29 Mar 2020, 15:49

liberty_k wrote:i did what you told me but now i cant start the game.. WhatDidUJustCallMe? it says cannot start because required data is missing or damaged. Please repair or reinstall the game via origin.

That will sound stupid now, but do you have enough space on your hard-drive where you have the game installed. We have had these problems in the past, but I'm not sure what to say. Because if you simply copy new files, and somehow old ones get damaged, that could also be a sign of a failing hard-drive.

Try running anadius's validator tool again (with the box "Quick Scan" un-ticked), and post the results once more. That's the best we can do for now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Mar 2020, 16:09

yes i do 295gb... ok i will and i will paste it here. thank you for your help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Mar 2020, 19:25

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 29 Mar 2020, 19:35

liberty_k wrote:
report:

OK, make sure to delete your "Game_" folder at first. Then you re-extract the fresh "Game"-subfolder from the Global Patch, re-insert it into your TS4 installation folder, re-do anadius's dlc-toggler, and then you're hopefully good to go!

Also, delete all of your old desktop shortcuts, and just do a new shortcut once you re-extracted the fresh "Game"-subfolder.

BIG elephant
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Mar 2020, 13:51

i did exactly what you told me and when i go to my load game it show me the following message and they are only 3 towns from the base game.

Jungle Adventures stuff problem. [SOLVED] Photo_10
 I did the anadius twice (thinking that i have made a mistake) and it show the following

report:

sorry for bothering you so much

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 30 Mar 2020, 20:46

Can you try taking the "codex.cfg" from the latest Global Patch (1.61.15.1020)? It's under Game => Bin. It must be that particular codex.cfg file.

Then you simply re-insert that file, into your TS4 installation folder. Again, under Game => Bin. Replace the old file when prompted.

You can also take the latest codex.cfg, from the latest "Game"-subfolder here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-error-code-3-game-starts-unexpectedly-in-spanish-version-1-61-15-1020

This will be a smaller download than the Global Patch. But again, if you already have the Global Patch downloaded, then you don't need to re-download anything. Just take the codex.cfg there, and hopefully it will work this time.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Mar 2020, 11:11

nothing happened. i think i should reinstall all the games because in the beginning it looks like only two are installed. Jungle Adventures stuff problem. [SOLVED] Photo_11

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 31 Mar 2020, 11:23

I think part of the difficulty of this thread lies with communication; you never directly said which format of TS4 downloads you were using.

But from what I can tell now, it seems you are using the Global Patch now. So all you have to do is to grab anadius's dlc-toggler, and tick the WHITE DLC-entries on. No need to re-install anything.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Mar 2020, 11:59

I am very sorry. English is not my native tongue so sometimes i have really hard time to understand what you want me to do. I appreciate your help. When you say the "anadius's dlc-toggler" you mean the one that is up to Tiny Living Stuff? I do not have it so i have to download that. And where do i go to tick the white entries? sorry again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Mar 2020, 12:17

liberty_k wrote:I am very sorry. English is not my native tongue so sometimes i have really hard time to understand what you want me to do. I appreciate your help. When you say the "anadius's dlc-toggler" you mean the one that is up to Tiny Living Stuff? I do not have it so i have to download that. And where do i go to tick the white entries? sorry again
I did download the  anadius's dlc-toggler it showed me the following message 
Jungle Adventures stuff problem. [SOLVED] Photo_12

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 31 Mar 2020, 12:19

Just put the dlc-toggler.exe and dlc.ini inside your TS4 installation, in the same place where the folders like __Installer, Data, Delta, Game, etc. are located.

Then just double-click on the dlc-toggler.exe and you'll see what I mean with the white DLC-entries.

For further details please familiarize yourself with the Installation text guide and Video example walkthrough, found on the announcement with the Global Patch.

And yes, you must grab the dlc-toggler "up to Tiny Living Stuff".
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Mar 2020, 14:28

thank you very much for your help! it works now! have a lovely day/night.

Gatekeeper Edit: solved and closed. Talk to my left hand

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top