Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OrangeEmu64.ll not found, game not starting? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OrangeEmu64.ll not found, game not starting? [SOLVED] Empty OrangeEmu64.ll not found, game not starting? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2018, 22:01

Hey, this is my first time posting since i've always usually been able to find a solution to any other problems i've had with the sims 4. But today i started getting an error message saying "The code execution cannot proceed because OrangeEmu64.dll" was not found. Reinstalling the programme may fix this problem" I know the message tells me to reinstall but i was wondering if there's a way to avoid that as i'd have to reinstall everything again. This morning my game was working perfectly fine, it only started saying this, this evening. I have tried extracting My First Pet Stuff and replacing the files in my programme files again but that didn't seem to work either, i haven't seen anyone else with this problem so i don't think it's the My First Pet stuff pack. I've tried to taking my mods out too, just incase it was anything to do with those but that didn't solve it either. I'm really not sure what to do, if i have to reinstall everything again i guess i'll have but if anyone knows how to fix this it'd be much appreciated! 
If it helps, i have all expansions/game packs/stuff packs installed too and i've always followed the instructions when installing. Also i never had this problem before installing the My First Pet stuff pack, but as i said it did work a couple times before with that pack installed before i started getting this error.

Also i'm not sure if i've posted in the right place as i'm not really sure how to navigate with these forums so i'm sorry if i have! D:

Back to top Go down

OrangeEmu64.ll not found, game not starting? [SOLVED] Empty Re: OrangeEmu64.ll not found, game not starting? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 16 Mar 2018, 22:21

Hello and welcome to the Forum @lysskathleen,

You have to look at your Windows Defender first. And set the "exclusions" such that the install location of the game (and also the location where your downloads are saved) is not targeted by Windows Defender. The OrangeEmu.dll is necessary to run the cracked game of The Sims 4. If you have Windows 10, this here might help you bring it under control:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

You have to set exclusions as well, in your regular anti-virus program (if you have anything else besides Windows Defender).

After that, re-download a fresh "Game"-folder here:
https://goo.gl/zHhZ9K

And place it inside your install directory of The Sims 4. When prompted, overwrite the existing files. This is a fresh folder that contains a fresh crack as well.

Good luck!

The Sims 3 plumbob
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

OrangeEmu64.ll not found, game not starting? [SOLVED] Empty Re: OrangeEmu64.ll not found, game not starting? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2018, 22:50

Thank you so much! this helped Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 17 Mar 2018, 21:08

lysskathleen wrote:Thank you so much! this helped Smile

No problem at all. Smile  Feel free to open a new topic on the Forum if you need any further support in the future. Other than that, have fun with the game! Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top