Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME NOT OPENING WITH MODS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GAME NOT OPENING WITH MODS Empty GAME NOT OPENING WITH MODS

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2018, 20:30

So, I have a lot of mods, playing the game without it is an absolute no-no, so please don't suggest that.

Without mods, the game works just fine, when i add my mods in and the game doesn't even start. PLEASE HELP IT'S SO FRUSTRATING
I have a Windows 10 laptop with 4 GB RAM, 441 GB Storage and x64 bit.

Back to top Go down

GAME NOT OPENING WITH MODS Empty Re: GAME NOT OPENING WITH MODS

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 17 Mar 2018, 21:03

sadsupersaiyan wrote:So, I have a lot of mods, playing the game without it is an absolute no-no, so please don't suggest that.

Hello,

I'm assuming the quote in bold red above is more meant in a humorous/half-serious way; nonetheless try seeing it from our perspective as well: there is not much else we can suggest. 

First off you do not have to play "without" mods. Chances are that only a part of your mods causes the problem, and you can filter them out manually one-by-one, but of course it will be tedious if you have too many mods.

Secondly, you can download the latest version of The Sims 4 Studio (google it), and run your CAS items and buy/build-objects through that "fixer". See also here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32166-fix-for-cas-and-cc-issues-after-cats-and-dogs-available

Thirdly, as far as script mods are concerned, you have to fetch new ones. If there are no new ones, you have to consider ditching them.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2018, 21:35

Thank you! I'll try it out now and report back! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 17 Mar 2018, 21:38

sadsupersaiyan wrote:Thank you! I'll try it out now and report back! Very Happy

Please do, and most importantly: take your time. There is no need for rushing this process.

Warning: TEA
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Mar 2018, 21:12

Hey! Thanks for your help! I went through all my cc and replaced the outdated ones, you're really a lifesaver! I would have never have figured that out!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top