Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with opening game and mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with opening game and mods Empty Problem with opening game and mods

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 17:33

Everything was perfectly fine untill there came this new update. I first tried ultimate fix. Everything went well untill i had to open game and update it. I didnt get update even i used to get it before. So then i noticed there is link for manual patch. I downloaded it and updated the game. I didnt try to open game yet since i got some mods what i wanted install first. So i tried install all what i had. I waited like 15 min and nothing happened. I had to close it with task manager because it was stuck. I closed it again and tried install one to see if it works. I repeat this like few times untill it installed that item. I cant install more than 1 each time and sometimes it doesnt even work for all.
I looked forum and then downloaded CC Magic. Im still not sure if they all in game now. I cleared cache too since i read it might help for it.
After it i wanted to check game if all is there and play but everytime i try to open it with launcher or with TS3W it just stays no responding mode and at the end i need to close it with task manager.

Oh i restarted my computer too.

Is there solution for this? I really want to play but i have no idea how to fix this..  I noticed there is couple same kind threads but i wanted to post mine too so i dont "interrupt" their threads :DAnyway thank u already those who trying to help!

Back to top Go down

Problem with opening game and mods Empty Re: Problem with opening game and mods

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 19:21

Does it work when you have a vanilla game aka no mods or CC?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 19:56

I disabled all mods to check if i can play it without mods and without deleting them. Its still stuck. I also tried delete mods from game but its on no responding mode..

I just dont get it whats wrong with it. I followed video for ultimate fix and after updating game its been like this. I was perfectly normal before it.

I dont want to reinstall my games since its pretty much work :/ But i guess i have to if there is no option to not reinstall all games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 18:00

I just reinstalled everything except base. It still not working. Im gonna try to reinstall base game and see if it works now.
That patch must be the thing what caused these troubles lol...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top