Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 all-in-one including "My First Pet Stuff". [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 all-in-one including "My First Pet Stuff". [CLOSED] Empty The Sims 4 all-in-one including "My First Pet Stuff". [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 26 Mar 2018, 16:51

The sims 4 all-in-one (no installation required)

When you are new to The Sims 4 you probably won't like to download all the different DLC's or hassle with Game folders,
I prepared a torrent download that contains everything from the base game upto the latest DLC's and patches
(version 1.41.42.1020, My first Pet Stuff + update)

Base game incl. Life of the Party, Awesome Animal Hats, Up All Night, Toddlers update, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar
FP01 - Holiday Celebration Pack
EP01 - Get to Work
EP02 - Get Together
EP03 - City Living
EP04 - Cats & Dogs
GP01 - Outdoor Retreat
GP02 - Spa Day
GP03 - Dine Out
GP04 - Vampires
GP05 - Parenthood
GP06 - Jungle Adventure
SP01 - Luxury Party Stuff
SP02 - Perfect Patio Stuff
SP03 - Cool Kitchen Stuff
SP04 - Sopoky Stuff
SP05 - Movie Hangout Stuff
SP06 - Romantic Garden Stuff
SP07
- Kids Room Stuff
SP08 - Backyard Stuff
SP09 - Vintage Glamour Stuff
SP10 - Bowling Night Stuff
SP11 - Fitness Stuff
SP12 - Toddler Stuff
SP13 - Laundry Day Stuff
SP14 - My first pet Stuff
Update 1.41.42.1020

Once you have installed this pack, you can later on update with new DLC's from Games4TheWorld as these are fully compatible.

download and play

1. Download the all-in-one pack HERE via torrents.
  2. Mount the downloaded .iso in Poweriso or Daemon. (When you have Windows 10, rightclick on the downloaded. iso file and select Open with .... Explorer)
  3. Open the .iso, Open Game\Bin and start the game by clicking on either TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe. (You can also make a shortcut of course)
  4. When you want to, you can vopy the folders from the .iso to a location on your PC or external Drive.

Remark

This is not an official G4TW download, but I can guarantee that it contains no virus, no malware and works for 100%

Sims 4 - change language from my first pet onwards

As the crack is no longer by Reloaded (RLD) we're missing the file RldOrigin.ini
From now on the language can only be changed via the Register
The Sims 4 all-in-one including "My First Pet Stuff". [CLOSED] File

languagechanger.rar
Download File

Download the LanguageChanger (very small file, only 3.8 Kb), extract with Winrar, Click on the required language
Click yes in the dialog windows that open.

This method will override the language in the register, irrespective of where you have installed your game OR will create an entry in the register in case you play with an all-in copy of the game.
In the latter case this means that you don't have to copy the contents of the all-in.iso anymore in order to change the language.
You can now play directly from the downloaded all-in.iso ->Game\Bin ->TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 all-in-one including "My First Pet Stuff". [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 all-in-one including "My First Pet Stuff". [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 26 Mar 2018, 16:56

@The_gh0stm4n

Had to open new topic as the previous one was closed
Maybe you could reopen and add changes (link to torrent) and version number

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 all-in-one including "My First Pet Stuff". [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 all-in-one including "My First Pet Stuff". [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 27 Mar 2018, 00:51

im getting an error when i try to open file that says missing orangeemu64?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Mar 2018, 01:31

I fixed this issue, I switched to using deamon tools lite rather than poweriso and it worked with deamon!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 30 Mar 2018, 20:22

Closing this topic, because the official thread here has been updated in the meantime:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32895-the-sims-4-all-in-one-including-my-first-pet-stuff-version-1-41-42-1020#191230

Everybody needing more Support, feel free to search existing discussions - or you can also open a new thread.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top