Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error when trying to download ts4 in ZLOrigin. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error when trying to download ts4 in ZLOrigin. [SOLVED] Empty Error when trying to download ts4 in ZLOrigin. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2018, 06:06

so I have been downloading the cracked games for some time now.. I figured to give ZLorigin a try.  followed everything correctly.  Went to go download ts4 in ZLorigin and it says an error has occured please try again later. 
error code  196610:0   did I do something wrong? do I have to have the ts4 cracked game already?  I unistalled my games and unistalled the Original Origin.  I've searched and searched the forums for help and cant seem to find what I'm looking for with this topic.  

also just wanted to add, thanks guys for your games  you have given me life Smile

Back to top Go down

Error when trying to download ts4 in ZLOrigin. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Error when trying to download ts4 in ZLOrigin. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2018, 11:10

Clear the cache of Origin:

1. Hold Windowskey down and type R
  2. In the window type %ProgramData% and click on OK  (so including the %)
  3. Open the folder Origin
  4. Delete everything except folder LocalContent
  5. Again hold Windowskey down and type R
  6. In the windows now type %AppData% and click OK
  7. Delete the folder Origin
  8. Click in the path indicator ->Appdata ->Roaming on AppData
  9. Open the folder Local and delete the folder Origin
  10. Reboot the computer.

Back to top Go down

Error when trying to download ts4 in ZLOrigin. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Error when trying to download ts4 in ZLOrigin. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2018, 19:33

That code constantly happens with me as well, it has to do with internet connection and download speed. Mine is extremely slow, so I can only download early in the morning, when everybody is still asleep in this town, and not hogging the internet. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Mar 2018, 01:42

Thank you so much! It worked Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 30 Mar 2018, 20:26

ahorath95 wrote:Thank you so much! It worked Smile

Have fun with the game, and feel free to get in touch with us again anytime you need more Support. Thanks @Loonieloose for the insight! Very Happy

Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top