Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help! sims 3 pets keeps crashing while trying to load![SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help! sims 3 pets keeps crashing while trying to load![SOLVED] Empty help! sims 3 pets keeps crashing while trying to load![SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 31 Jan 2012, 01:24

I downloaded Sims 3 Pets and it was working. However, I could not see any furniture in the buy mode or clothing items. When attempting to restart the game it would not load and kept crashing. I uninstalled it and installed the game again but it will not load. Please help, I've been trying to play for 3 days!!

Thanks, Trisha.

Back to top Go down

help! sims 3 pets keeps crashing while trying to load![SOLVED] Empty Re: help! sims 3 pets keeps crashing while trying to load![SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 31 Jan 2012, 10:28

Hello,
Have you used the ultimate fix? If not, you may want to try it. You can find it here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

help! sims 3 pets keeps crashing while trying to load![SOLVED] Empty Re: help! sims 3 pets keeps crashing while trying to load![SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 31 Jan 2012, 22:37

I have tried the fix, but I could be doing a step wrong. I will try it again. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 01 Feb 2012, 18:46

Hello,

Which version is your base game? (Hover your mouse over the base game's icon on the The Sims 3 launcher, in the lower-left corner of the launcher's screen) It should start with 1.xx .
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Feb 2012, 04:01

I got it working and it's going great! thank you so much Smile

Mod edit: Problem solved, topic closed.
Happy simming!The Sims Plumbob 1

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top