Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 SEASONS?!!

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 SEASONS?!! - Page 4 Empty The Sims 4 SEASONS?!!

Post by Guest Thu 24 May 2018, 19:38

First topic message reminder :

It's official - The Sims 4 SEASONS IS COMING TO THE GAME!
After years of wait we will finally receive our favorite expansion pack from all Sims games! And I know what you are thinking - AMAZING RIGHT!?
If you are unfamiliar with other Sims' games, Seasons is an expansion pack which adds weather to your game and summer,spring,autumn and winter.
One cool feature from TS3 Seasons I want to see is the festivals, so I hope it comes with the expansion too!
From the trailer it looks like a weather machine will be added. It also leaks supernatural powers of some sorts to control the weather. Did I say TRAILER? Check it out!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 SEASONS?!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 4 SEASONS?!!

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:40

juanjose84 wrote:
GummyPop wrote:
juanjose84 wrote:
Tarac wrote:Downloading the language strings via ZLOrigin is extremely slow since you cannot download the strings for seasons only.
Sofar I have Dutch, French, English doing Spanish now

I downloaded the game from a torrent and found out that it only had english WhatDidUJustCallMe? I ALWAYS wait for G4TW but I couldn't resist XD Can you please help me with the spanish strings?
Where did you get the torrent from?!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I don't know if I can post that here?
You can send it through a PM....or u want a more discreet way...I have a discord.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:41

GummyPop wrote:don't have zlorigin I'm still waiting for a G4TW repack ;;
I don't have ZLOrigin either and i'm waiting too.  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:41

GummyPop wrote:
juanjose84 wrote:
Tarac wrote:Downloading the language strings via ZLOrigin is extremely slow since you cannot download the strings for seasons only.

I downloaded the game from a torrent and found out that it only had english WhatDidUJustCallMe? I ALWAYS wait for G4TW but I couldn't resist XD Can you please help me with the spanish strings?
THIS is e relaible torrent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:43

will CODEX work with all the sims stuff I have from G4TW?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:44

justytte wrote:will CODEX work with all the sims stuff I have from G4TW?
Yes, G4TW is also using Codex since My First Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:49

Tarac wrote:
GummyPop wrote:
juanjose84 wrote:

THIS is e relaible torrent

Is that the G4TW torrent ? I dont wanna use Something that won't work with my previous cracks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:52

No, it has nothing to do with G4TW, it is a stand-alone all-in-one download by Skidrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:57

Tarac wrote:No, it has nothing to do with G4TW, it is a stand-alone all-in-one download by Skidrow
I have a question. I tried to instal ZLOrigin but I never get the email to activate my account. Does anyone have an idea what I could do? I really dont want to wait anymore but i also dont want to download the entre sims games again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:58

Have you checked your spam-box ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:59

Tarac wrote:Have you checked your spam-box ?
yes its empty. I tried multiple times with diffrent adresses. I even made a new one. nothing. It said it would take around 10 minutes but I am waiting for like 8 hours now. Still nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 19:02

Tarac wrote:
juanjose84 wrote:

Yes, I just finished Dutch, German, French and Spanish.
You can download it HERE
Extract with winrar and copy all folders to your installation folder.
I think there's something wrong with the files, texts from the 1.44 update and from seasons are missing, for example the weather clothing categories, and the names of the seasons, the tutorial texts, don't know what's missing then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 19:06

Nightward wrote:
GummyPop wrote:don't have zlorigin I'm still waiting for a G4TW repack ;;
I don't have ZLOrigin either and i'm waiting too.  Why God.

Me too. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 19:10

Me three. I got most mods updated and in separate files. Once season is installed I can replace my old mod

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 19:20

mayly wrote:
yes its empty. I tried multiple times with diffrent adresses. I even made a new one. nothing. It said it would take around 10 minutes but I am waiting for like 8 hours now. Still nothing.
I have the same problem and it's about to be 24 hours now since I signed up and I've checked every aspect of my email (I use gmail), and still nothing. I know it's not a sync problem either because I recently signed up for this site and the activation email came in pretty quickly. I'm still not sure what's happening and considered just waiting for the g4tw torrent but if it would be greatly appreciated if I could get some help with this. 

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 19:30

Janette22 wrote:
mayly wrote:
I have the same problem and it's about to be 24 hours now since I signed up and I've checked every aspect of my email (I use gmail), and still nothing. I know it's not a sync problem either because I recently signed up for this site and the activation email came in pretty quickly. I'm still not sure what's happening and considered just waiting for the g4tw torrent but if it would be greatly appreciated if I could get some help with this. 

Thanks
I must assume you used a valid email-address and not just a dummy ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 19:33

Tarac wrote:
Janette22 wrote:
mayly wrote:

Thanks
yes. But as I said it wont work. I just dont know what to do anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 19:35

Tarac wrote:
Janette22 wrote:
mayly wrote:

Thanks
Yes. I used a email that I've had for years, and I've also tried it on one of my not so old accounts but both are valid and I have used them before numerous times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 19:37

juanjose84 wrote:
Tarac wrote:
juanjose84 wrote:

You can download it HERE
I think there's something wrong with the files, texts from the 1.44 update and from seasons are missing, for example the weather clothing categories, and the names of the seasons, the tutorial texts, don't know what's missing then.

I have the same issue. German texts are missing from 1.44 update and seasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 19:46

I downloaded yesterday but i Don't like ZLorigin that much because there'a Always Something going on when i wanna play the game. I personally think the crack is better because it's easier to work with and it's 100% your game!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 19:52

Farbstift wrote:
juanjose84 wrote:
Tarac wrote:
juanjose84 wrote:

You can download it HERE

I have the same issue. German texts are missing from 1.44 update and seasons
Sorry, forgot to include EP05
HERE is a separate download for EP05
That must at least solve the problems for Seasons. Don't know about 1.44, will investigate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:01

Watching Serbia vs. Switzerland right now; upload should be ready around the end of the match.

Haters gonna hate
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:03

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Watching Serbia vs. Switzerland right now; upload should be ready around the end of the match.

Haters gonna hate
So in 2 hours ? Ermahgerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:05

Elena Jackson wrote:
The_gh0stm4n wrote:Watching Serbia vs. Switzerland right now; upload should be ready around the end of the match.

Haters gonna hate
So in 2 hours ? Ermahgerd
basically. i mean its 45 +45 +15 min break and we dont know if there will be added time so............. cant forget that. so they probably upload it like 10 pm European time

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:06

Elena Jackson wrote:So in 2 hours ? Ermahgerd

Give us time until around 9.30 or 10 PM in Central European Time. The upload is ready earlier than that, but we still need to make some preparations, and the people wanting to seed ... must download it first.

Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:08

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Elena Jackson wrote:So in 2 hours ? Ermahgerd

Give us time until around 9.30 or 10 PM in Central European Time. The upload is ready earlier than that, but we still need to make some preparations, and the people wanting to seed ... must download it first.

Carlos is tha man

OMG thank you so much Smile You guys are the best !  Why God. Why God. Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:09

Elena Jackson wrote:I downloaded yesterday but i Don't like ZLorigin that much because there'a Always Something going on when i wanna play the game. I personally think the crack is better because it's easier to work with and it's 100% your game!

Can't argue with that. I usually dl from zl, then all I have to do is drop in the game folder when it's available.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:10

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO EXPERIENCE RAIN AND SNOW AND ALL FUN STUFF! Why God. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top