Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troubles with starting up TS4. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Troubles with starting up TS4. [SOLVED] Empty Troubles with starting up TS4. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 16 Jun 2018, 15:19

Okay a lot of people got an error  135dec40:984c6a38:000000077 when starting up their games but my error is a little different and I can't find anyone that has this problem. My start up error says.

Unable to start:
Initialization error at start up.
[135dec40:3fbbecd0:00000064:00000000]

I quit my Origin client but nothing seems to be working.
Before this problem occurred I had the Code Error 3. When I tried fixing it, that is when this error popped up. I'm almost prepared to give up. Sad
Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Troubles with starting up TS4. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Troubles with starting up TS4. [SOLVED]

Post by grieralexander Sat 16 Jun 2018, 15:31

What did you do differently before this error started? Did you update your game? Did you replace the Game folder in your Game Bin? Have you tried to repair your game?
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Troubles with starting up TS4. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Troubles with starting up TS4. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 16 Jun 2018, 15:32

In case you play with original DLC's:

Pull out your Mods folder and try again. If that doesn't help, try this: Origin > My Games > right-click The Sims 4 > Repair Game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Jun 2018, 16:19

grieralexander wrote:What did you do differently before this error started? Did you update your game? Did you replace the Game folder in your Game Bin? Have you tried to repair your game?
I replaced the game folder in my game bin, and I don't use Origin when playing the sims. I have all of the expansion packs installed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Jun 2018, 16:22

kylie4472 wrote:
grieralexander wrote:What did you do differently before this error started? Did you update your game? Did you replace the Game folder in your Game Bin? Have you tried to repair your game?
I replaced the game folder in my game bin, and I don't use Origin when playing the sims. I have all of the expansion packs installed.
Try a fresh The Sims 4 folder in Documents\Electronic Arts by renaming the existing folder The Sims 4 to The Sims 4_old.
Then start your game again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Jun 2018, 17:03

Tarac wrote:Try a fresh The Sims 4 folder in Documents\Electronic Arts by renaming the existing folder The Sims 4 to The Sims 4_old.
Then start your game again.

Thank you so much! Everything works perfectly now. If anyone has this problem don't forget to backup your mods, saves and tray folder! 
Carlos is tha man!!!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top