Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Crack with ZL Origin Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Crack with ZL Origin Help Empty Sims 4 Crack with ZL Origin Help

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 00:57

Hey guys! I recently downloaded ZL Origin and was following a post in the "tips and tricks" section that would help me get my cracked version recognized by the client.

Guide: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t33015-repair-update-your-game-via-zlorigin

I set the path to the program files folder in my E drive, which is where my "The Sims 4" folder is. Still, I can't seem to get the client to recognize my Sims 4 game, as it keeps prompting me to download the game. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Crack with ZL Origin Help Empty Re: Sims 4 Crack with ZL Origin Help

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 09:18

Go to ZLOrigin
In the left top corner click on the word Origin
Select Application Settings
Select Advanced
In the part "Your games will be installed in the following location", click on Change
Then search for the location you installed your Sims 4
If that is - in your case - E:\The Sims 4, just select E: (so do not include the Sims 4)
Is it E:\Program Files\The Sims 4, then select E:\Program Files

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 18:31

Tarac wrote:Go to ZLOrigin
Select Advanced
In the part "Your games will be installed in the following location", click on Change
If that is - in your case - E:\The Sims 4, just select E: (so do not include the Sims 4)

Hi Tarac, thank you for the guide as well as the help! Unfortunately, I think I have everything done correctly but it's still not working. My game is located in E:\Program Files\, and this is what I have the destination set to. I did not include sims 4, so it shows the destination as E:\Program Files and not E:\Program Files\The Sims 4. For some reason though, it still shows that I have to download the game Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 18:55

just2crazy2000 wrote:
Tarac wrote:Go to ZLOrigin
Select Advanced

Hi Tarac, thank you for the guide as well as the help! Unfortunately, I think I have everything done correctly but it's still not working. My game is located in E:\Program Files\, and this is what I have the destination set to. I did not include sims 4, so it shows the destination as E:\Program Files and not E:\Program Files\The Sims 4. For some reason though, it still shows that I have to download the game Sad
Read THIS

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 21 Jun 2018, 21:51

In my opinion you cannot (directly) "make ZLOrigin recognize a cracked Sims 4", if you never downloaded/installed TS4 through ZLOrigin. See my comment here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t33386-how-can-i-use-zlorigin-if-i-have-the-g4tw-dlcs#193942

You'll need to re-download the entire game through ZLOrigin.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top