Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can i use ZLorigin if i have the G4TW DLCs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How can i use ZLorigin if i have the G4TW DLCs? Empty How can i use ZLorigin if i have the G4TW DLCs?

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 15:20

I really dont know much about computers and those installation stuff.

I have all the DLCs downloaded form this website.

So i want to play the seasons as soon as possible and i decided to use zlorigin which i do not have much any idea about that program.

May i use ZLorigin to download ONLY seasons even i have all the DLCs from this website? If yes, how can i do that? Is there a link for that with the explanation?

Back to top Go down

How can i use ZLorigin if i have the G4TW DLCs? Empty Re: How can i use ZLorigin if i have the G4TW DLCs?

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 16:50

Yes that is possible but it's a lot of (technical) hassle.

1. ZLOrigin must be instructed to use your present install folder
2. Once ZLOrigin has updated your game to Seasons, you can only play online via Zclient unless:
3. You created another Game folder with a different name containing the latest G4TW cracks

Read THIS

Back to top Go down

How can i use ZLorigin if i have the G4TW DLCs? Empty Re: How can i use ZLorigin if i have the G4TW DLCs?

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 16:55

Tarac wrote:Yes that is possible but it's a lot of (technical) hassle.

2. Once ZLOrigin has updated your game to Seasons, you can only play online via Zclient unless:
3. You created another Game folder with a different name containing the latest G4TW cracks

Read THIS
thanks. i does not sound so complicated. i can follow these steps.

btw, is http://zloemu.tk/ down? which means i can not create an account ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 17:00

pcdaly wrote:

Read THIS

You need a new ZL-system folder
extract with Winrar and in the Zclient folder go to New Login to create an account.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 17:44

Tarac wrote:
pcdaly wrote:

Read THIS

You need a new ZL-system folder
extract with Winrar and in the Zclient folder go to New Login to create an account.
ive been waiting for a long time and still did not receive the confirmation mail. ive tried with 3 different e-mail address, one was gmail.

what happenes when u use someone else's account?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 18:52

Have you also looked in your Spam box ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 19:32

Tarac wrote:Have you also looked in your Spam box ?
ok i got the e-mail. i moved my game from C to D first.

i can still run the game without opening the origin thing, no problem.

But i did the "advanced settings" thing mentioned on the link you shared and still when i search for the sims game on origin, it says "download". no repair option shows up.

what should i do?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 21 Jun 2018, 21:48

pcdaly wrote:ok i got the e-mail. i moved my game from C to D first.

But i did the "advanced settings" thing mentioned on the link you shared and still when i search for the sims game on origin, it says "download". no repair option shows up.

what should i do?

My opinion on the issue is, that ZLOrigin doesn't work like that. I mean, in the sense of this entire discussion of this thread. If you never downloaded TS4 from ZLOrigin in the first place, you cannot simply "move a cracked Sims 4 into the ZLOrigin-install folder". It absolutely doesn't matter which "install location" you choose in those ZLOrigin settings. See my other comment here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t33191-unable-to-start-required-game-data-is-missing-or-damaged-sims-4-not-working-after-new-update#193054

It's a hassle to do, and I would suggest you re-download the game from ZLOrigin, completely, and then keep the ZLOrigin & cracked installations separate of course.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 21:51

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
pcdaly wrote:ok i got the e-mail. i moved my game from C to D first.

what should i do?

My opinion on the issue is, that ZLOrigin doesn't work like that. I mean, in the sense of this entire discussion of this thread. If you never downloaded TS4 from ZLOrigin in the first place, you cannot simply "move a cracked Sims 4 into the ZLOrigin-install folder". It absolutely doesn't matter which "install location" you choose in those ZLOrigin settings. See my other comment here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t33191-unable-to-start-required-game-data-is-missing-or-damaged-sims-4-not-working-after-new-update#193054

It's a hassle to do, and I would suggest you re-download the game from ZLOrigin, completely, and then keep the ZLOrigin & cracked installations separate of course.
so its not possible to have g4tw downloads and then use zlorigin if i did not download the TS4 via zlorigin before?

Sad i was so exicted to play the seasons. thought zlorigin was gonna work. Sad i ll delete the zlorigin then. aint nobody have time to download all the things all over again Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 21 Jun 2018, 21:55

pcdaly wrote:so its not possible to have g4tw downloads and then use zlorigin if i did not download the TS4 via zlorigin before?

Sad i was so exicted to play the seasons. thought zlorigin was gonna work. Sad i ll delete the zlorigin then. aint nobody have time to download all the things all over again Razz

You CAN have both a cracked TS4 and a ZLOrigin TS4 on the same computer. I have the setup myself. But under normal circumstances, you need to (re-) download the entire TS4 through ZLOrigin, again.

You cannot "speed up" this process by moving your cracked TS4 into the ZLOrigin-location.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top