Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Seasons & ZlOrigin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Seasons & ZlOrigin Empty The Sims 4 Seasons & ZlOrigin

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 13:45

Hello,

first of all I'd like to apologozie if topic like this already exists. Feel free to link me to the topic and close this one in that case.
Anyway,
I have been waiting for Sims 4 seasons ever since the Sims 4 were released so you can imagine how anticipated I am about the upcoming pack. As the Gm4tw repacks usually take some time to be released I was wondering if it's possible to only download Seasons through ZLOrigin and use the rest of the packs and base game of the g4tw repacks? And if that's possible I am wondering how to do it.
Are the zlorigin packs already cracked or would I have to do that manually? Do I just copy Zlorigin files into the directory with the rest of the files or...?
I'd appreciate your help very much.
Thank you and have a nice day.

xEvilPanda

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Seasons & ZlOrigin Empty Re: The Sims 4 Seasons & ZlOrigin

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 14:19

Pending the release of the G4TW crack for Seasons, you can of course update your existing G4TW folders via ZLOrigin to version 1.44.77.1020 and add Seasons as soon as it is available through ZLOrigin.

When the crack for Seasons is available on G4TW you can simply delete your existing Game folder and copy the new G4TW game-folder in its place (do not overwrite the ZLOrigin Game folder, but delete it and replace by the G4TW Game folder).

Based on my experience with earlier G4TW releases, they offer a complete update for the game via torrents but also a separate Game folder via direct downloads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 18:22

Thank you for your reply. I think I'll just wait for the G4TW release.
The seasons will be released Europe CET time, at midnight in what time can we expect the G4TW repack? I know you cannot tell the exact information, I just want to know if it will be up as soon as the pets were or will it take a day or more?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top