Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't download Seasons on ZLOrigin even though it's there to download. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't download Seasons on ZLOrigin even though it's there to download. [SOLVED] Empty Can't download Seasons on ZLOrigin even though it's there to download. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 02:10

Has anyone managed to download Seasons on ZLOrigin yet? The option is there to, but when I try, I get a 'The Network is having problems' message. I've already updated to the most recent patch.

Back to top Go down

Can't download Seasons on ZLOrigin even though it's there to download. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't download Seasons on ZLOrigin even though it's there to download. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 03:37

I thought it wouldn't be out til the 22nd...I'm still trying to find an early torrent.

Back to top Go down

Can't download Seasons on ZLOrigin even though it's there to download. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't download Seasons on ZLOrigin even though it's there to download. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 08:21

Yeah, same here. I was looking at the zloemu.net site and it's only saying that they added the sims 4 update. Normally when there's a new pack, it says 'added new pack'. So I don't really think it's there yet. Maybe by noon it's added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 08:52

When you updated to version 1.44.77.1020 it shows the icon of Seasons as being installed.
When you hover over the icon it states that you must download it to use.
That download however is not as yet available.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 08:57

Tarac wrote:When you updated to version 1.44.77.1020 it shows the icon of Seasons as being installed.
When you hover over the icon it states that you must download it to use.
That download however is not as yet available.
Ah yes, thank you Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 13:25

tsnmimo wrote:Yeah, same here. I was looking at the zloemu.net site and it's only saying that they added the sims 4 update. Normally when there's a new pack, it says 'added new pack'. So I don't really think it's there yet. Maybe by noon it's added.
I used to check the old Zloemu but couldn't find the new one, thanks for the link!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 13:31

lupuspuella wrote:
tsnmimo wrote:Yeah, same here. I was looking at the zloemu.net site and it's only saying that they added the sims 4 update. Normally when there's a new pack, it says 'added new pack'. So I don't really think it's there yet. Maybe by noon it's added.
I used to check the old Zloemu but couldn't find the new one, thanks for the link!
For the new Zloemu you need a new ZL-system folder.
Download, extract with winrar and login to Zloemu with your existing login name and password.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 13:38

Tarac wrote:
lupuspuella wrote:
For the new Zloemu you need a new
Download, extract with winrar and login to Zloemu with your existing login name and password.
I did all of that when it went down a few days ago, it's all working fine, I was just looking for the status page!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 14:37

lupuspuella wrote:Has anyone managed to download Seasons on ZLOrigin yet? The option is there to, but when I try, I get a 'The Network is having problems' message. I've already updated to the most recent patch.

It's a bug (I know I really got exited too lol).
It's not really released, I assume as soon as it's released for the public we will get it.
Wait patiently, it's less than a day now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 14:52

brinadragonlady wrote:
lupuspuella wrote:Has anyone managed to download Seasons on ZLOrigin yet? The option is there to, but when I try, I get a 'The Network is having problems' message. I've already updated to the most recent patch.

It's a bug (I know I really got exited too lol).
It's not really released, I assume as soon as it's released for the public we will get it.
Wait patiently, it's less than a day now..
I saw it will be released at midnight from where you’re from

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 17:09

SEASONS IS NOW DOWNLOADING!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 17:18

lupuspuella wrote:SEASONS IS NOW DOWNLOADING!!!!
Yesssss!!! Mine is almost done !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 21:51

OMG It's already there!?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 21 Jun 2018, 21:53

Looks like the issue is solved, therefore I can close the thread. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top