Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Script Mods Do not works with new Seasons Expansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Script Mods Do not works with new Seasons Expansion Empty Script Mods Do not works with new Seasons Expansion

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 17:49

Hello Everyone,

I just installed the new the season expansion and all my cosmetic mods works perfectly, i can play. 

But everytime im trying to add a mod that have scripts my game cant load, i have the error 3. ( Yes my scripts mods are up to date)

Then i tried to delete saves and run a new game with script mods. This time the game loaded but its all glitched. The houses have no prices, no names and there are weird lamas icons :
Spoiler:

I know that it is not a mod in particular. Because i tried to run the game with many different script mods and each time i have this result.

I spent hours on different forums to find a solution, i am usually able to fix my stuff by myself, but this time i need help.
I apologize if i didnt post in the right place and thanks in advance for the help.

PS: the sript mods im using are MC commander and Basement Drugs

PS2: Apparently it looks like its related to the language, this bug happens when i put my game in anything else than English

Back to top Go down

Script Mods Do not works with new Seasons Expansion Empty Re: Script Mods Do not works with new Seasons Expansion

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 23:16

I know for a fact that MC Commander is updated to seasons.  Download the latest MC Commander.  Just updated a few days ago.
  Most likely it's in your script mods.  I had to update all my script mods to get this update to work.  I'm running just fine.  Just to note, I always use Fitgirls updates, so I don't know how this works with other updates.  But for the most part, the mods and scripts coincide with each other.

PS:  I did run a mod and package conflict program just to get rid of some outdated and conflicting content.  I don't think it was an issue with the update, but I just did it to do a completion of what might be wrong with the seasons update.  If my initial comments work, fine.  If not, try this.  MTS's has all the programs you need to take it this step further.

Back to top Go down

Script Mods Do not works with new Seasons Expansion Empty Re: Script Mods Do not works with new Seasons Expansion

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 02:36

baddd60 wrote:I know for a fact that MC Commander is updated to seasons.  Download the latest MC Commander.  Just updated a few days ago.
  Most likely it's in your script mods.  I had to update all my script mods to get this update to work.  I'm running just fine.  Just to note, I always use Fitgirls updates, so I don't know how this works with other updates.  But for the most part, the mods and scripts coincide with each other.

PS:  I did run a mod and package conflict program just to get rid of some outdated and conflicting content.  I don't think it was an issue with the update, but I just did it to do a completion of what might be wrong with the seasons update.  If my initial comments work, fine.  If not, try this.  MTS's has all the programs you need to take it this step further.
what was the program you used?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2018, 00:02

I used a mod conflict detector from MTS. 
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=561550
I ran this just because I hadn't ran a conflict detector for so long.
I don't believe this has anything to do with the game.
Script Mods were the culprit.  Just update all your script mods, if they're not updatable,
just delete them until they are updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top