Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Seasons - DLC Pack Downloading [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Seasons - DLC Pack Downloading [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 Seasons - DLC Pack Downloading [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 00:43

Hi guys! I just downloaded the most recent patch for the sims 4 with seasons. I went to boot up my game and I was present with a notice that the DLC is downloading. On the left hand side, there is a llama icon where the Seasons expansion pack should be. When I click it, it asks if I want to connect to the internet to continue downloading the pack. Not quite sure what I did wrong, can anyone help?

Last edited by nyxizard on Sat 30 Jun 2018, 17:42; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Seasons - DLC Pack Downloading [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Seasons - DLC Pack Downloading [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 07:20

Did you install Seasons before applying newest patch?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Seasons - DLC Pack Downloading [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Seasons - DLC Pack Downloading [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 29 Jun 2018, 16:23

nyxizard wrote:Hi guys! I just downloaded the most recent patch for the sims 4 with seasons. I went to boot up my game and I was present with a notice that the DLC is downloading. On the left hand side, there is a llama icon where the Seasons expansion pack should be. When I click it, it asks if I want to connect to the internet to continue downloading the pack. Not quite sure what I did wrong, can anyone help?

Hello,

If you DID download the "Seasons" DLC, can you re-copy and re-paste the files, over your Sims 4 installation? Of course, replace the existing files, as usual.

After that re-copy and re-paste the 1.44.83.1020 update.

Then try re-booting the game again. Good luck! Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jun 2018, 00:24

Hi guys,

Thanks so much! I thought I did, but I might not have. I recently got dinged by my ISP so I'm a little wary of torrents at the moment. Is there a direct download I could use or maybe request? Or a free VPN (or free trial?) that allows torrenting?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 30 Jun 2018, 17:23

nyxizard wrote:Hi guys,

Thanks so much! I thought I did, but I might not have. I recently got dinged by my ISP so I'm a little wary of torrents at the moment. Is there a direct download I could use or maybe request? Or a free VPN (or free trial?) that allows torrenting?

The description on the 1.44.83.1020 patch does say though, that you need to have "Seasons" installed already. Razz

Edit: we temporarily disabled the direct download for Seasons, to take some "heat" off. Check back on the announcement, at some point later in time. For VPNs, see the other discussions here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32958-best-vpn-services

Plus, there is ZLOrigin for The Sims games, which is kind of liek direct downloads:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30092-zlorigin-made-simple

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jun 2018, 17:41

Awesome! Thanks guys, I should be good now. Smile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top