Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mixing legit and torrented eps and sps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mixing legit and torrented eps and sps Empty mixing legit and torrented eps and sps

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jun 2018, 05:26

this is probably a super dumb question but before i spend a bunch of time trying to get this to work i want to make sure that i can mix legit and torrented expansions and stuff packs for ts3. i know theres a bunch of instructions and i've read them and they make sense but don't specify whether the torrents work with legit copies of base game, ep's and sp's. once again i know this is probably a stupid question so sorry and thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

mixing legit and torrented eps and sps Empty Re: mixing legit and torrented eps and sps

Post by Dracos66 Sat 30 Jun 2018, 07:01

rorisonanderson wrote:this is probably a super dumb question but before i spend a bunch of time trying to get this to work i want to make sure that i can mix legit and torrented expansions and stuff packs for ts3. i know theres a bunch of instructions and i've read them and they make sense but don't specify whether the torrents work with legit copies of base game, ep's and sp's. once again i know this is probably a stupid question so sorry and thanks in advance.

I can't speak for other releases but with ours you can mix both legit and torrented (a.k.a. pirated) with no problems. You just wont be able to access the torrented EP/SP specific items in the store as they can't be registered to your account.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top