Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mix of Legit Base and EP's and torrented EP's SP's. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mix of Legit Base and EP's and torrented EP's SP's. [SOLVED] Empty Mix of Legit Base and EP's and torrented EP's SP's. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 23:45

Hi, I have Sims 3 base game legit and some expansions. I currently don't have any torrented copies of any EP's or SP's installed, but I've downloaded some and want to know if it would be safe to just go through a regular install of my pre-ordered copy of Into the Future after I have installed the cracked versions of, for example Supernatural or Pets. Thank you for your time =]

Back to top Go down

Mix of Legit Base and EP's and torrented EP's SP's. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Mix of Legit Base and EP's and torrented EP's SP's. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 01 Oct 2013, 23:52

PeschkeGirl wrote:Hi, I have Sims 3 base game legit and some expansions. I currently don't have any torrented copies of any EP's or SP's installed, but I've downloaded some and want to know if it would be safe to just go through a regular install of my pre-ordered copy of Into the Future after I have installed the cracked versions of, for example Supernatural or Pets. Thank you for your time =]
//MOVED

Hello,

Yes, you can safely "mix" bought and downloaded games from G4TW. Just make sure to follow the same instructions as here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

And you should be fine. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Mix of Legit Base and EP's and torrented EP's SP's. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Mix of Legit Base and EP's and torrented EP's SP's. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 02:54

I won't need to re-crack after I install Into the Future when it's released?

Edit: Thanks for moving this to the right place =] I appreciate it. I'm still a bit new here.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 02 Oct 2013, 07:32

PeschkeGirl wrote:I won't need to re-crack after I install Into the Future when it's released?

Edit: Thanks for moving this to the right place =] I appreciate it. I'm still a bit new here.

When a new expansion is released, it's recommended that you first (re-)apply the "manual patch", and after that the two files of the #crack-folder in the "Ultimate fix".

That's it. Wink
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 08:47

Thank you for letting me know =] I wasn't entirely sure what would happen if I installed cracked copies and then went to go install into the future if it would tell me that I couldn't because I had an illegitimate expansion installed or something. So thanks again that takes a lot of worry off of my shoulders. 

But just to make sure I have this straight, I would be able to install ITF like normal and then I just re-apply the manual patch and the two crack files?

I really appreciate the quickness of your replies, sometimes on other forums it could take days or even weeks before I could get help for other various things.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 02 Oct 2013, 21:02

PeschkeGirl wrote:Thank you for letting me know =] I wasn't entirely sure what would happen if I installed cracked copies and then went to go install into the future if it would tell me that I couldn't because I had an illegitimate expansion installed or something. So thanks again that takes a lot of worry off of my shoulders. 

But just to make sure I have this straight, I would be able to install ITF like normal and then I just re-apply the manual patch and the two crack files?

I really appreciate the quickness of your replies, sometimes on other forums it could take days or even weeks before I could get help for other various things.
Hello,

In the case of "Into the future", there will be another new patch again. This means that before you can install the new expansion, you have to run the new patch. And after installing the expansion, it's a good idea to re-run the patch and then apply the two files from the #crack in the Ultimate fix.

So:
1) Run the new patch
2) Install "Into the future"
3) Re-run the patch
4) Apply the two files from the #crack folder in the Ultimate fix.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 23:06

Thank you very much. I really appreciate you clearing that up for me =D

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 02 Oct 2013, 23:07

PeschkeGirl wrote:Thank you very much. I really appreciate you clearing that up for me =D

Alright Smile  is there anything else ? Otherwise I'll close this topic then.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Oct 2013, 01:57

Not really, It's pretty clear. Again I really appreciate your speed and helpfulness =] You can go ahead and close the topic.

Moderator edit: Alright. If you have other questions, feel free to open another topic. Have fun ! Smile  Topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top