Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't play as household or place lots after Seasons update.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't play as household or place lots after Seasons update. Empty Can't play as household or place lots after Seasons update.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Jul 2018, 19:12

I applied the most recent update yesterday (1.42.30.1020), the game opens normally, I choose play, then I am asked to choose a season to play in, put when I try to open my household, I get the error code 102:33634bd6:92d6222d. When I try to place a lot, I get the error code 122:33634bd6:7e424000.
Any help?

Back to top Go down

Can't play as household or place lots after Seasons update. Empty Re: Can't play as household or place lots after Seasons update.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Jul 2018, 19:58

The description for the 1.42.30.1020 says it supersede's the previous updates. However, I'll try those too. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Can't play as household or place lots after Seasons update. Empty Re: Can't play as household or place lots after Seasons update.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jul 2018, 21:45

I've installed both of those updates on top of the what I already had installed and I'm still getting the same errors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jul 2018, 22:07

Try this and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jul 2018, 22:07

Currently working through this. I'll see what it shows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jul 2018, 22:54

Here's my results:

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jul 2018, 23:00

Hm. You're starting the game using TS4_x64.exe, right? So missing "game/bin/orangeemu.dll" should not be a problem. You can delete "Game_" folders to clean up a bit.

As for the error you're getting... Try renaming "The Sims 4" folder in "Documents\Electronic Arts" and see if you still get that error.

If not, copy saves folder to new "The Sims 4" folder the game will create. If you still get that error then it may be something with saves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2018, 19:49

That seems to have fixed the issues. Cheers Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2018, 20:00

I've just re-enabled my mods, and it seems it is one of those which is causing the errors. Is there any way I can troubleshoot this? Or is it just a case of enabling a few at a time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2018, 20:23

There's a list of broken/updated mods on SimsVIP. As for CC, you can use Sims 4 Studio to batch fix them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2018, 20:30

Ok thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2018, 20:39

It's saying that no fixes are needed. I guess I'll have to go through them. Thanks for your help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top