Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZLOrigin just won't launch. [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin just won't launch. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty ZLOrigin just won't launch. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 01 Jul 2018, 23:44

First topic message reminder :

OK, I have this problem now for a while... I posted this before but I wanted to post this again... ZLOrigin won't launch, even though Zclient successfully logged to my account. Don't know what's going on.
(I know I can play The Sims 4 with out ZLOrigin, and with Zclient it self, but if you could help me it will be lovely

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 05 Jul 2018, 23:06; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : soloved the problem)

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin just won't launch. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: ZLOrigin just won't launch. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2018, 22:06

ryanshowgan wrote:Hey I fixed it

Sent from Topic'it App

//EDIT

I actually every time that I want to log in to ZLOrigin I an clicking on the cache by admin thing, then clicking ZLOrigin (when Zclient is success of curse) and its working

Sent from Topic'it App
I didn't understan very well your solution and maybe it can be a help for me that it is not working for me xD glad that at least it is working for you.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin just won't launch. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: ZLOrigin just won't launch. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2018, 22:10

Do you have Discord?
If yes add me ( RyanShowgan #3554)
Then I'll send you Cache file that you'll need to run it by admin then click on ZLOrigin and it's should work

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2018, 22:14

ryanshowgan wrote:Do you have Discord?
Then I'll send you Cache file that you'll need to run it by admin then click on ZLOrigin and it's should work

Sent from Topic'it App
Yes. I have. I sent you a request. I am DarkuriA #7999

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 05 Jul 2018, 22:34

ryanshowgan wrote:Do you have Discord?

Sent from Topic'it App

Would you mind sending me the files as well (use the e-mail button under my Forum signature)? Smile  Or, you can use a filehosting service like MEGA, MediaFire, etc., and post a link under this thread here.

And by the way, I don't generally recommend posting personal contact details all over the place here. I'll leave those un-censored - for now - but please bear in mind that in the event of problems you are responsible for them, and not the G4TW team.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2018, 22:37

Ok

Sent from Topic'it App

//EDIT

I'll put on media fire wait a sec

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 05 Jul 2018, 22:38

ryanshowgan wrote:I'll put on media fire wait a sec

Sent from Topic'it App

Take your time...

Yess, aye lieeke! Tea 5
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2018, 22:42

I can't link links here, can you tell me your gmail?

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 05 Jul 2018, 22:42

ryanshowgan wrote:I can't link links here, can you tell me your gmail?

Sent from Topic'it App

The_gh0stm4n@protonmail.ch
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2018, 22:44

It's now letting me message you in private as well, its says this person prefer not having private messages or something like that, I meant del gmail, or like many download Discord?

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 05 Jul 2018, 22:48

ryanshowgan wrote:It's now letting me message you in private as well, its says this person prefer not having private messages or something like that, I meant del gmail, or like many download Discord?

Sent from Topic'it App

I am not using GMAIL anymore; does the ProtonMail address not work for you...? Either way, I re-enabled private messages temporarily, so you can send it to me, through the Forum as well now. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2018, 22:49

Will send you in private

Sent from Topic'it App

//EDIT

Oh it's now letting me in private, will try to send you in email

Sent from Topic'it App

//EDIT

I think I sender you email

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 05 Jul 2018, 22:56

ryanshowgan wrote://EDIT

I think I sender you email

Sent from Topic'it App

Beautiful, and yes! I got the e-mail. I remotely recall someone posted a file like that on here once, but they did not (fully) explain what the file was good for, exactly. Now we know. Smile  Thanks for sending us the item, with the instructions!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2018, 22:58

Haha your welcome 😁

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 05 Jul 2018, 23:06

ryanshowgan wrote:Haha your welcome 😁

Sent from Topic'it App

Thank you very much for sharing your solution with us! Have fun with the game, and feel free to get in touch with us again, anytime! Problem solved, topic closed. See also this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t33611-zlorigin-just-won-t-launch
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top