Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZLOrigin just won't launch. [SOLVED]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin just won't launch. [SOLVED] Empty ZLOrigin just won't launch. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 01 Jul 2018, 23:44

OK, I have this problem now for a while... I posted this before but I wanted to post this again... ZLOrigin won't launch, even though Zclient successfully logged to my account. Don't know what's going on.
(I know I can play The Sims 4 with out ZLOrigin, and with Zclient it self, but if you could help me it will be lovely

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 05 Jul 2018, 23:06; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : soloved the problem)

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin just won't launch. [SOLVED] Empty Re: ZLOrigin just won't launch. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 01 Jul 2018, 23:48

1. I disabled al my AntiVirus still not working
2. When I go in more details in Task Manager, and clicking ZLOrigin, it's showing up in Task Manager for couple of seconds, then near it it's saying (suspended) then it's "closes" when in desktop it's ZLOrigin not launching at all

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin just won't launch. [SOLVED] Empty Re: ZLOrigin just won't launch. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jul 2018, 00:37

1. Uninstall Origin if you have it
2. Delete "Origin" folder from "C:\Program Data"

You could also try reinstalling ZLOrigin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jul 2018, 10:16

Still didn't work

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 03 Jul 2018, 15:47

ryanshowgan wrote:Still didn't work

Sent from Topic'it App

//MOVED

If you are on Windows 10, did you also disable Windows Defender?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2018, 15:49

Yes I did

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 03 Jul 2018, 16:00

Can you tell us where exactly your ZLOrigin-installation folder is located? In my own case, it is under C:\Program files (x86)\ZLOrigin. Is it the same for you? By the way:

anadius1 wrote:1. Uninstall Origin if you have it

You can also rename the installation-folder of Origin, prior to starting up ZLOrigin. It's what I do, and it works as well (to my surprise). I have Origin myself, and a couple of multiplayer-games that I fire up on occasion. Don't want to get rid of them, just to be able to fetch these Sims-titles from ZLOrigin.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2018, 16:04

Yes it is in Programs Files (X86) and I didn't get the part of renaming it, what I need to rename and to what

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 03 Jul 2018, 16:07

ryanshowgan wrote:Yes it is in Programs Files (X86) and I didn't get the part of renaming it, what I need to rename and to what

Sent from Topic'it App

Anadius suggested earlier to uninstall Origin completely, which should also do the trick.

My suggestion was a variation of it: that you do NOT necessarily need to uninstall Origin, but only need to rename the folder. So if you have Origin (and you didn't uninstall yet), try this.

Go under C:\Program files (x86). Look for a folder "Origin". And change its name to anything else than that. I usually simply do Origin_. And then try re-booting into ZClient/ZLOrigin.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2018, 16:09

Wait, when you say origin you mean ZLOrigin? Because I don't have real Origin, I only have ZLOrigin

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 03 Jul 2018, 16:12

ryanshowgan wrote:Wait, when you say origin you mean ZLOrigin? Because I don't have real Origin, I only have ZLOrigin

Sent from Topic'it App

Well, if you don't have the "real" Origin, then I guess we can forget about it. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  At this point I can't really offer more help, but maybe someone else can.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2018, 16:14

Well it's fine thank you anyway.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jul 2018, 12:49

Install Revo uninstaller and remove Origin/ZLOrigin from your PC.
You'll be amazed howmany folders/files are involved with Origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jul 2018, 12:50

Okay, then like reinstalle ZLOrigin?

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jul 2018, 12:56

I deleted all the files from Origin/ZLOrigin with Revo uninstaller, now should I install again ZLOrigin?

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jul 2018, 13:05

Still didn't work after deleting all the files from ZLOrigin by Revo and installing it again.
Can you help me please

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jul 2018, 13:06

ryanshowgan wrote:I deleted all the files from Origin/ZLOrigin with Revo uninstaller, now should I install again ZLOrigin?

Sent from Topic'it App
When you applied the most stringent method of Revo, yes you can then reinstall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jul 2018, 13:09

Yes I did the stringent method still didn't work

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jul 2018, 13:17

Here what's happening in more details:
First of all all my AntiVirus / windows protection are disabled

1. I'm clicking into Zclient, it's sucssess to my account
2. I'm clicking into ZLOrigin nothing is happening -
- "Origin.exe" isn't showing in Zclient
-When I go to task managers, and clicking ZLOrigin, I see "Origin.exe" in task manager for a couple of seconds, the CPU of "Origin.exe" starting to go up, but after couple of seconds near it it saying (suspended) them it closes with me seeing anything in desktop
- before clicking ZLOrigin there isn't any Origin files that running in Task Manager

Please please help me, it's so frustrating

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jul 2018, 13:36

The only thing I can suggest is downloading ZClient and ZLOrigin from zloemu.net again and official ZLO Discord server.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jul 2018, 13:54

Ohh none of this are working for me, I joined the server and asked for help, there is no thing that I can do else ?
Please

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2018, 21:46

I have exactly this problem I always have this. I managed to solve this by cleaning the cache files of origin but now that is not working, well at least I have the game in cracked version but it is very annoying how this issue always happens to my zlorigin, that sucks. I suggest you to have the cracked version it is more secure than this method.

Last edited by darkuria on Thu 05 Jul 2018, 22:04; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2018, 21:49

Hey I fixed it

Sent from Topic'it App

//EDIT

I actually every time that I want to log in to ZLOrigin I an clicking on the cache by admin thing, then clicking ZLOrigin (when Zclient is success of curse) and its working

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2018, 22:06

ryanshowgan wrote:Hey I fixed it

Sent from Topic'it App

//EDIT

I actually every time that I want to log in to ZLOrigin I an clicking on the cache by admin thing, then clicking ZLOrigin (when Zclient is success of curse) and its working

Sent from Topic'it App
I didn't understan very well your solution and maybe it can be a help for me that it is not working for me xD glad that at least it is working for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2018, 22:10

Do you have Discord?
If yes add me ( RyanShowgan #3554)
Then I'll send you Cache file that you'll need to run it by admin then click on ZLOrigin and it's should work

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top