Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is ZlOrigin and do i need it. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is ZlOrigin and do i need it. [SOLVED] Empty What is ZlOrigin and do i need it. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2018, 06:18

i know my question might be way way damb but im seeing so much talking about ZlOrigin
and until now i still have no idea about ZlOrigin
and if i need to use it or not
I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

What is ZlOrigin and do i need it. [SOLVED] Empty Re: What is ZlOrigin and do i need it. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2018, 10:27

Michael_vx wrote:i know my question might be way way damb but im seeing so much talking about ZlOrigin
and until now i still have no idea about ZlOrigin
and if i need to use it or not
I tip my fedora.
ZLOrigin is a cracked version of Origin.
Usually games like The Sims are cracked by groups like Reloaded and such cracked versions were published a.o. on G4TW.
With ZLOrigin the game itself is not cracked, it still is exactly the same as if you'd bought it from Origin.
ZLOrigin acts exactly as Origin, same procedure, but the games are free of charge and almost immediately available after the release of the original game.

See THIS TOPIC for further explanation and how to use it.

Back to top Go down

What is ZlOrigin and do i need it. [SOLVED] Empty Re: What is ZlOrigin and do i need it. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2018, 11:03

i will try and see how far i can go Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2018, 12:31

the step that want me to download the whole game
no way any poisslbe way without downloading the game again
i dont wanna take aother month downloading Sims 4 again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2018, 13:00

Michael_vx wrote:the step that want me to download the whole game
no way any poisslbe way without downloading the game again
i dont wanna take aother month downloading Sims 4 again
When you already have the Sims 4 (partially), note the location of your present install-folder, f.e. Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4
Now, in ZLOrigin, click on the word Origin (taskbar left top), clcik on Application Settings -> Advanced
In "Your games will be installed in the following location:" clcik on change.
Now search for your present install-folder and no not include the folder The Sims 4, so in the above example, select just Program Files (x86).

Another example: My The Sims 4 is located in DedicatedToLorilihim\Sims Games\The Sims 4. So I'll have to select DedicatedToLorilihim\Sims Games\
Click on Delete All Game Installers

Now in ZLOrigin go the the picture of The Sims 4, rightclick on it and click on Check for updates.
What you already have installed will be updated and missing DLC's can be added via Rightclicking on the picture of the Sims 4 and select Game Details.

In case you have an account with Origin for the Sims 4, the install folder will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4.
Do not update via the real Origin - Real Origin -> Application Settings -> General -> Updates _>uncheck Automatically keep my games up to date

If you want to play the complete The Sims 4 offline: MOVE, not copy the install-folder out of Origin Games to another location on your (external) HDD
Go to the latest Game folder (in this case Jungle Adventure), rename it Game_cracked and copy it to your new install-folder.
Make a shortcut for your desktop from new location\The Sims 4\Game_cracked\Bin\TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe
Copy the file Default.ini from new location|YThe Sims 4\Game\Bin to Game_cracked\Bin.

EDIT
The smileys come from O : (without a space between O and the : being my external HDD)

Last edited by Tarac on Sat 10 Mar 2018, 13:49; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2018, 13:37

i did that as the game at I:\game
I:\game\The Sims 4
still wont read the game Sad Repair Game option not showing up
the game also was installed before i re install windows again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2018, 13:55

Michael_vx wrote:i did that as the game at I:\game
When you installed Windows again, The Sims 4 will no longer be in the register, so officially will not exist for Origin and/or ZLOrigin.
I shall prepare a new regiter-entry for you.
What language should it be ?
32 or 64 bits ?

Something like:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Maxis\The Sims 4]
"GDFBinary"="I:\\game\\The Sims 4\\__Installer\\GDFBinary_en_US_64.dll"
"DisplayName"="De Sims™️ 4"
"Locale"="en_US"
"Product GUID"="{48EBEBBF-B9F8-4520-A3CF-89A730721917}"
"Install Dir"="I:\\game\\The Sims 4\\"

is it game or Game ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2018, 15:03

Tarac wrote:
Michael_vx wrote:i did that as the game at I:\game
When you installed Windows again, The Sims 4 will no longer be in the register, so officially will not exist for Origin and/or ZLOrigin.
I shall prepare a new regiter-entry for you.
What language should it be ?
32 or 64 bits ?

Something like:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Maxis\The Sims 4]
"GDFBinary"="I:\\game\\The Sims 4\\__Installer\\GDFBinary_en_US_64.dll"
"DisplayName"="De Sims™️ 4"
"Locale"="en_US"
"Product GUID"="{48EBEBBF-B9F8-4520-A3CF-89A730721917}"
"Install Dir"="I:\\game\\The Sims 4\\"

is it game or Game ?
oh no i cant find that in the registry can i add this registry you provided ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2018, 15:09

i applied the registryand it fixed now its downloading update
thanks so much for the help
All Hail Carlos!
how to change the langauge its not fully English inside the ZLorigin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2018, 15:24

Change Game language in ZLOrigin

Rightclick on the picture of The Sims 4 in ZLOrigin
Click on View Game Details
In the next sreen just right of the picture click on Game Properties, and then you can change Game language.

In ZLOrigin itself, some items are still in Russian. You can't change that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2018, 15:29

it is English but the game name and some stuff inside the origin is not English like this pic below
What is ZlOrigin and do i need it. [SOLVED] Untitl14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2018, 16:00

Yes correct and unfortunately you cannot change that.
The names for the DLC's will always be in Russian, but you should be able to recognize them by the pictures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2018, 17:05

looks like i cant get online access with it
will at least i got game updated to latest possible version 141

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 11 Mar 2018, 18:10

Michael_vx wrote:looks like i cant get online access with it
will at least i got game updated to latest possible version 141

No, you can ONLY use legally-bought Sims 4 games for accessing the Gallery. Was there anything for the moment and about ZLOrigin, or can we mark your topic here as "solved"? Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2018, 09:04

so i can only use it to get updates only as soon as it came out
am i right
i dont think i have any more questions
im very thankful to the help
Solved

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 12 Mar 2018, 18:48

Michael_vx wrote:so i can only use it to get updates only as soon as it came out
am i right
i dont think i have any more questions
im very thankful to the help
Solved

Also, because you asked the thing about the Gallery earlier (in another thread) already. If it was possible to access the Gallery with the ZLorigin-version, I would have mentioned it in the other thread. But no, there really is no other way, other than buying the basegame of The Sims 4, on Origin, to do that.

Problem solved, topic closed.  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top