Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken link?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken link? Empty Broken link?

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jul 2018, 06:34

Hi, just made this account so I'm not able to private message the mods, so I'm making this post to notify and/or confirm weather the sims 4 laundry day torrent is broken. downloaded the .torrent and used the magnet link, however metadata doesnt load on magnet and seeders/peers show as zero on the .torrent.

Back to top Go down

Broken link? Empty Re: Broken link?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 08 Jul 2018, 06:42

tellreded wrote:Hi, just made this account so I'm not able to private message the mods, so I'm making this post to notify and/or confirm weather the sims 4 laundry day torrent is broken. downloaded the .torrent and used the magnet link, however metadata doesnt load on magnet and seeders/peers show as zero on the .torrent.

Hello and welcome to the Forum @tellreded,

If you look down under my Forum signature, there is an e-mail button which you can use without having an account as well. Keep in mind though it's intended for general questions only. 

In this instance, if you are using uTorrent, check this out if you haven't yet:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads-guide

From my perspective, the torrent is working fine. Edit: if you happen to have an older computer, sometimes you need to wait a little before the torrent eventually starts downloading.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jul 2018, 06:47

im using qbittorrent with a vpn. all other dlcs are loading perfectly and downloading at around 6 mb/sec. ill check out that link though and see if I can take anything from it
thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 08 Jul 2018, 06:49

tellreded wrote:im using qbittorrent with a vpn. all other dlcs are loading perfectly and downloading at around 6 mb/sec. ill check out that link though and see if I can take anything from it
thank you

The menu looks different, but you should find the options nonetheless. Good luck for the moment!  Talk to my left hand
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jul 2018, 06:51

yeah ive already got all those options set. the problem seems to be that there are no trackers it looks like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jul 2018, 09:54

I just checked with Bittorrent.
There are approx 50 seeders with 100%.
It took me just over 5 minutes to download.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 08 Jul 2018, 15:16

tellreded wrote:yeah ive already got all those options set. the problem seems to be that there are no trackers it looks like.

Hello again,

First off: can we agree to keep most (if not all) actual troubleshooting discussions on the Forum here? Smile  It has the main advantage that other people are also able to follow the discussion, which would not be the case if I started continuing the discussions through e-mail.

In general, you should only use e-mail for general site navigation questions. Or if you don't get a reply on the Forum after 24 hours. Everything else is just being ignored by me & the other Mods.

Also, we have not been "adding trackers" to these torrents in a very long time. We just create these .torrent files without putting trackers in, and people still manage to download these things. Well, almost all people. But have you tried activating DHT, Peer exchange & Local peer discovery here?

Trackers are not necessary anymore to connect to other peers.

Broken link? REmahS9YSUWFC_-680_qZg
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top