Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Origin ask for a mandatory update and since then my zlOrigin stopped working.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - My Origin ask for a mandatory update and since then my zlOrigin stopped working. Empty My Origin ask for a mandatory update and since then my zlOrigin stopped working.

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2018, 05:33

Hello! Not sure if I can ask this here but, my Origin ask for a mandatory update and since then my zlOrigin stopped working even if the zlClient is connected. Is anybody else getting the same error?

Mod edit: message split and moved to the right location.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - My Origin ask for a mandatory update and since then my zlOrigin stopped working. Empty My Origin ask for a mandatory update and since then my zlOrigin stopped working.

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2018, 10:43

Hinagy wrote:Hello! Not sure if I can ask this here but, my Origin ask for a mandatory update and since then my zlOrigin stopped working even if the zlClient is connected. Is anybody else getting the same error?
After the update of Origin, most probably Origin starts together with Windows.
Once Origin is "up", ZLOrigin won't start of course.
Check taskmanager for instances of Origin being active.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - My Origin ask for a mandatory update and since then my zlOrigin stopped working. Empty Re: My Origin ask for a mandatory update and since then my zlOrigin stopped working.

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2018, 23:25

I logged in to check if the option to initiate with windows was on but it was indeed off. I reinstalled ZLOrigin and it is working now. I must have done something wrong haha. Thanks for the help! For moving my question to the right thread and moooooost of all for your hard work. ♥️♥️

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - My Origin ask for a mandatory update and since then my zlOrigin stopped working. Empty Re: My Origin ask for a mandatory update and since then my zlOrigin stopped working.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top