Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Won't Launch-Black Screen that Disappears

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Won't Launch-Black Screen that Disappears  Empty Sims 4 Won't Launch-Black Screen that Disappears

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jul 2018, 20:56

Hi all, so I just finished downloading and installing all of the Sims 4 files from this website. I followed the instructions including moving the files from /ElectronicArts to /ProgramFiles (as I'm using a 64-bit). I clicked "run as Administrator" like instructed, and all that does is give me a black screen and the Windows blue circle of death for 2 seconds before the screen simply disappears. The whole thing won't launch at all. I installed each file in order starting from the base game to the latest update that's at the end of the Sims 4 list. I've already rebooted my laptop and it's still the same thing. No other forums mention having the black screen problem so I figured I'd post my own. Origin is not running by the way! Any advice would be appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Won't Launch-Black Screen that Disappears  Empty Re: Sims 4 Won't Launch-Black Screen that Disappears

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jul 2018, 21:44

Try this and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top