Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After installing update stuck on an white screen in the main screen of the sims 4.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After installing update stuck on an white screen in the main screen of the sims 4. Empty After installing update stuck on an white screen in the main screen of the sims 4.

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2018, 15:33

Hi guys,

first of thank you for the new patch update! amazing!
but i seem to have a problem, i applied the update over my current season expension. first of i got the error that i coudn't start the game so i downloadend the game folder.
after that the game finally worked. but whenever i wanted to load my saved game i got suck on the select the world screen, but seeing no worlds to select the screen was all white.
does anyone have an idea what i can do to fix this problem or did i do something wrong?

thanks you!

Back to top Go down

After installing update stuck on an white screen in the main screen of the sims 4. Empty Re: After installing update stuck on an white screen in the main screen of the sims 4.

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2018, 15:35

Start the game without mods.

Back to top Go down

After installing update stuck on an white screen in the main screen of the sims 4. Empty Re: After installing update stuck on an white screen in the main screen of the sims 4.

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2018, 15:36

already tried it! still stuck on an white screen!

thanks you for your quik response!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2018, 15:40

so i tried to delete my mods folder again, and was able to load in to create a sim but i only see the feet of my sim lol?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2018, 15:42

Run the validator and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2018, 16:41

report:

Here go, took a while longer than i though. hope this helps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2018, 16:52

It does. It says you didn't install update 1.46. You just downloaded "Game" folder from that update. Download it from here: https://www.games4theworld.club/t33940-the-sims-4-update-version-1-46-18-1020-out-now

Additionally delete your extra "Game" folders (1-11) and those files:
game/bin/core/winhttp.dll
game/bin/rldorigin.dll
game/bin/rldorigin.ini
game/bin/rldorigin_ext.dll
game/bin/rldorigin_x64.dll
game/bin/rldorigin_x64_ext.dll
game/bin/zupdaterx32.dll
game/bin/zupdaterx64.dll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2018, 19:26

after installing the update and deleting all the extra game folders and files, i now get this error: unable to start: the contents of your data directory were created by a newer version of the sims 4 and cannot be loaded please update your game via origin to play.

did i do something wrong again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2018, 19:53

I gonna just start from scratch now! downloading all the pack again and installing them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2018, 20:13

That means you started the newer version of the game before. For example if you have original Sims 4 then your version is 1.47.49.1020. There's no crack for this version yet. Last version available to download on G4TW is 1.46.18.1020. If you want to play this version, move your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folder to desktop. That will start the game fresh, so no saves, etc. If you want to play with your saves, just wait for a new cracked version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top