Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused with the sims 4 how to install correctly text

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - Confused with the sims 4 how to install correctly text Empty Confused with the sims 4 how to install correctly text

Post by Guest Thu 26 Jul 2018, 10:21

Hello, I have a cracked version of sims 4 base game and also a cracked version of get to work and outdoor stuff installed on it so I found this site and after facing problems with CC's I thought it would be better to add other packs to update my game I read all the tutorial text  and I didn't understand exactly what to do? The phrase "install it" didn't really explain what I'm supposed to do with the 3 Giga byte sized WinRAR file (the get together package) I'm kind of new to all of this games and folders and pasting and renaming folders thing so maybe it's just something easy that I don't understand. If there already is a text which explains what the install thing means please post the link for me.
Thanks for the help

Back to top Go down

silent install - Confused with the sims 4 how to install correctly text Empty Re: Confused with the sims 4 how to install correctly text

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 26 Jul 2018, 17:49

Sana.M.S wrote:Hello, I have a cracked version of sims 4 base game and also a cracked version of get to work and outdoor stuff installed on it so I found this site and after facing problems with CC's I thought it would be better to add other packs to update my game I read all the tutorial text  and I didn't understand exactly what to do? The phrase "install it" didn't really explain what I'm supposed to do with the 3 Giga byte sized WinRAR file (the get together package) I'm kind of new to all of this games and folders and pasting and renaming folders thing so maybe it's just something easy that I don't understand. If there already is a text which explains what the install thing means please post the link for me.
Thanks for the help

Archive files such as .rar must first be opened with an appropriate program, and it's recommended to use the same program that the packer used, when compressing the item. In our case, that is WinRAR.

So you open the item with WinRAR, and then a window comes up. You will see items inside the window (the contents of the .rar archive file). You can now mark all items with your mouse as if you were marking text, and then simply drag and drop items out. You can drag items out, and even directly into the folder The Sims 4. When prompted, replace all existing files.

Good luck, and we might clarify the text guide on that point!  Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

silent install - Confused with the sims 4 how to install correctly text Empty Re: Confused with the sims 4 how to install correctly text

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top