Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUILD & BUY ITEMS MISSING!! BUTTONS INVISIBLE!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BUILD & BUY ITEMS MISSING!! BUTTONS INVISIBLE!! Empty BUILD & BUY ITEMS MISSING!! BUTTONS INVISIBLE!!

Post by Guest Thu 26 Jul 2018, 15:46

Hey there, I have been facing some problems with my game. Firstly, most of the buttons in my game are invisible (ex. all build and buy toolbar buttons, traits in CAS, and also, my sims needs bar is there but I can't see where the level is!!) Other than that, I dont have the new glass roofs!!

SOMEONE HELP ME!!  Why God. Why God.

Nadim

Back to top Go down

BUILD & BUY ITEMS MISSING!! BUTTONS INVISIBLE!! Empty Re: BUILD & BUY ITEMS MISSING!! BUTTONS INVISIBLE!!

Post by Guest Thu 26 Jul 2018, 16:12

Try running your game without any CC and mods. Go to "Documents\Electronic Arts" and rename "The Sims 4" to "The Sims 4_". The game will re-create this folder so if you want to get your saves, mods and CC back just delete "The Sims 4" and rename "The Sims 4_" to "The Sims 4".

If that solves your problem it means some mods or CC are breaking your game. SimsVIP has a list of broken/updated mods, Sims 4 Studio can fix most of CC.

If removing mods and CC doesn't help, delete "Game" folder from your Sims 4 installation directory and download fresh one from here.

If nothing above helps try this and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top