Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invisible items

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Invisible items Empty Invisible items

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 13:25

Hi, so here is my problem. I applied all the latest fix and i have currently installed the parenthood pack but when i was in build mode and bought some new stuff that is for parents and children, the item did not show but the money was deducted. Dont know what to do cos i checked a lot of posts before i decided to post my problem. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Invisible items Empty Re: Invisible items

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 17:58

I believe you have the same problem as here. Unfortunately, there's no solution or fix going around for this. Do you have any mods installed? Also, have you tried re-installing parenthood to see if it works?

I haven't experience this myself yet so I'm not sure what the cause is exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 01:20

I don't have invisible objects but with all the mods and CC turned off my in-game computers/tablets aren't working. I can only put the tablet in the inventory or "turn off toddler apps". The object even highlights but nothing comes up. It's weird. Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 15:07

Haryaz wrote:I don't have invisible objects but with all the mods and CC turned off my in-game computers/tablets aren't working. I can only put the tablet in the inventory or "turn off toddler apps". The object even highlights but nothing comes up. It's weird. Why.
That's weird. Have you tried replacing the computer to see if the interactions pop-up? Also, there's a fix for missing interactions (now obsolete) but you can give it a try here. Does this happen to all households or just your family?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top