Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Adventure update items never show up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jungle Adventure update items never show up Empty Jungle Adventure update items never show up

Post by Guest Fri 27 Jul 2018, 04:59

Hi, everyone. I play the latest updated game (1.44.88.1020) in a Windows 10 x64 and I have two issues:

• The Jungle Adventure island counter and separated plants (added by the april 17 1.42.30.1020 patch) just never showed up in my game.
  • Any inventory items from Selvadorada have no name, just a blank space.

I don't have any mods that modify either the update items or the inventory. Downloaded everything from G4TW. I'm not sure what's causing this and found no other mention of the first issue at least. It's not the most pressing problem ever, but it sure bothers me. Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Jungle Adventure update items never show up Empty Re: Jungle Adventure update items never show up

Post by Guest Fri 27 Jul 2018, 10:09

Try this and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Jungle Adventure update items never show up Empty Re: Jungle Adventure update items never show up

Post by Guest Fri 27 Jul 2018, 13:36

anadius1 wrote:Try this and post the result here.
report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Jul 2018, 13:49

Apply again: My First Pet Stuff, Seasons, Update 1.44.88.1020.

If that still doesn't work then files you downloaded are corrupted. Fastest way to fix them is to right click on them in your torrent program and select "force check" or some similar sounding option.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Jul 2018, 15:10

anadius1 wrote:Apply again: My First Pet Stuff, Seasons, Update 1.44.88.1020.

If that still doesn't work then files you downloaded are corrupted. Fastest way to fix them is to right click on them in your torrent program and select "force check" or some similar sounding option.
Reinstalled them all and it worked! Thank you very much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top