Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Update Crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Update Crash Empty The Sims 4 Update Crash

Post by Guest Sun 29 Jul 2018, 13:59

Hi, it's been a while since the last time I played this game.

I downloaded and installed the latest update but I forgot to download and installed the "Seasons" beforehand. When I tired to load my game it stuck on the loading screen. What should I do to fix this? Can I then install the Seasons Pack and re-install the update?

Thanks.

Last edited by yuzukisena on Sun 29 Jul 2018, 14:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing problem)

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Update Crash Empty Re: The Sims 4 Update Crash

Post by Guest Sun 29 Jul 2018, 14:07

Yup, this should work fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Jul 2018, 14:31

Ok, here is the problem. If the last DLC I installed is Cats & Dogs, then should I install all the DLCs first before applying the new update?

If I accidentaly installed the newest update before the DLCs after Cats & Dogs.. I can install them now on top of the update and then after I finished with the DLC I can re-install the update, can I?

Or can I run the update without first installing all the DLCs?

*sorry if this sounds confusing*

Many thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Jul 2018, 15:30

If you want to use G4TW releases, you need to install them all in order. So Laundry Day Stuff, Jungle Adventure, My First Pet Stuff, Seasons and then Update 1.44.88.1020. Skipping any DLC will cause problems.

Or you can try my alternative installers. If you don't care about new DLCs just install Full Patch and you're good.

If you already downloaded G4TW Seasons release - install it and then install my Full Patch. This way you will have up-to-date game without Laundry Day Stuff, Jungle Adventure and My First Pet Stuff DLCs. But you can always install them later with my installers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top