Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with the fixed game file 1.44.88.1020

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems with the fixed game file 1.44.88.1020 Empty Problems with the fixed game file 1.44.88.1020

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2018, 18:05

Hi!

I have been playing the city living expansion from the https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly thread and i've decided to download the cats and dogs expansion which i have followed closely with the download instructions. I've also downloaded the 1.44.88.1020 fixed game folder to resolve my initial startup error code 3, managed to run the game smoothly and was able to create a sim. 
However, after creating a sim i could not move my household into the lots. The town was also completely empty and there were Llama icons spotted in San Myshuno town. Upon trying to move my household into the lots manually, the game would then eventually crash. Could anyone advise me on what to do? 

Hope to hear from you guys soon! 
Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Problems with the fixed game file 1.44.88.1020 Empty Re: Problems with the fixed game file 1.44.88.1020

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 30 Jul 2018, 18:27

arrowhead wrote:Hi!

I have been playing the city living expansion from the https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly thread and i've decided to download the cats and dogs expansion which i have followed closely with the download instructions. I've also downloaded the 1.44.88.1020 fixed game folder to resolve my initial startup error code 3, managed to run the game smoothly and was able to create a sim. 
However, after creating a sim i could not move my household into the lots. The town was also completely empty and there were Llama icons spotted in San Myshuno town. Upon trying to move my household into the lots manually, the game would then eventually crash. Could anyone advise me on what to do? 

Hope to hear from you guys soon! 
Thanks.

Hello,

Note that the main download link of the "fixed" Game-folder is always intended for the latest available update of The Sims 4. Which currently is 1.44.88.1020. 

If you have installed an earlier DLC or update, please scroll down below the topic with the fixed-folders. You will find folders for the earlier updates there.

The folder for Cats & Dogs is here, please try this instead:
https://tinyurl.com/y8qhlv8o

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Problems with the fixed game file 1.44.88.1020 Empty Re: Problems with the fixed game file 1.44.88.1020

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2018, 18:50

Thank you for the prompt reply. I have successfully resolved the problem! 

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top