Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless circling of the green diamond

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Endless circling of the green diamond  Empty Endless circling of the green diamond

Post by Guest Fri 03 Aug 2018, 06:45

Hello, I finally figured out how to install G4TW's expansion files on my sims 4 and everything was running smoothly then I decided to download the vampire and toddlers update and so I did. When I extracted the files I noticed that the guide text compressed in it's WinRAR is the same one for City living so at first I thought I accidently downloaded the same update again? but it seems like it was the vampire pack cause after pasting it's folders into the program files x86 the game added the toddlers and vampires options yet when you go into a world and pick a family to play the game get's stuck on the circling green diamond thingy and doesn't load the game. I came back here and read the "How to install the Sims 4 correctly" guide for the fifth time and the only new step was renaming the folder "Game" which I did. Do you know how I'm supposed to fix this glitch?

P.S ; I've tried removing Mods and starting a new game ~

Back to top Go down

Endless circling of the green diamond  Empty Re: Endless circling of the green diamond

Post by Guest Fri 03 Aug 2018, 07:17

Yup, it's explained in point 7 of the guide:
Webmaster wrote:07.) After you installed the 'Toddler'-update, please go under the folder of where you installed your The Sims 4 game to. You will see a "Game"-folder. You should now rename the folder, into anything you like. For example, Game_ (see the screenshot below). Alternatively you can also move out the "Game"-folder, or delete it. After doing so, you have two choices.

Arrow  You can either leave this "Game"-folder renamed in the way it is (Game_), and follow the remaining steps of the guide.

Arrow  Or you can download the fixed "Game"-folder for Toddlers/Vampires/Bowling. Place the folder simply inside the installation "The Sims 4". If you download this fixed folder, you can play the game as is, with just Toddlers/Vampires/Bowling.

Back to top Go down

Endless circling of the green diamond  Empty Re: Endless circling of the green diamond

Post by Guest Fri 03 Aug 2018, 07:41

anadius1 wrote:Yup, it's explained in point 7 of the guide:
Webmaster wrote:07.) After you installed the 'Toddler'-update, please go under the folder of where you installed your The Sims 4 game to. You will see a "Game"-folder. You should now rename the folder, into anything you like. For example, Game_ (see the screenshot below). Alternatively you can also move out the "Game"-folder, or delete it. After doing so, you have two choices.

Arrow  You can either leave this "Game"-folder renamed in the way it is (Game_), and follow the remaining steps of the guide.

Arrow  Or you can download the fixed "Game"-folder for Toddlers/Vampires/Bowling. Place the folder simply inside the installation "The Sims 4". If you download this fixed folder, you can play the game as is, with just Toddlers/Vampires/Bowling.

I did all of these steps as I mentioned before but it didn't fix the problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Aug 2018, 07:43

Did you read it all? Did you download fixed "Game" folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Aug 2018, 07:46

anadius1 wrote:Did you read it all? Did you download fixed "Game" folder?

At first I renamed the Game folder in Program file x 86 then when it didn't work I decided to try the second path so I did download the fixed game folder which seemed to make things worse cause the game didn't even open this time it said the logo I'm clicking on is a short cut and it's main source has been deleted so I ended up undoing path 2 yet path 1 didn't help at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Aug 2018, 08:18

Try this and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2018, 09:07

i have that problem too and i have tried to fixed it
still not working

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2018, 09:58

Then try this and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2018, 12:05

anadius1 wrote:Then try this and post the result here.
I tried using it but it won't apload my installations  folder i added a pic bellow

Endless circling of the green diamond  Louapdac2b0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2018, 12:38

Use Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer and Edge are so far behind the standards that I'm not going to support them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2018, 18:10

anadius1 wrote:Use Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer and Edge are so far behind the standards that I'm not going to support them.

It says it can not detect my game version Endless circling of the green diamond  Daopulac2d0
Endless circling of the green diamond  Upldaoac2d1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2018, 18:30

Because you've got no "Game" directory in your game installation folder. No shit, Sherlock. Why can't you people read point 7 from installation guide till the end?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2018, 18:49

you can spot the game folder 3  posts up please tolerate with my newbieness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2018, 19:08

No, it's "Game-" folder, not "Game". Point 7 of installation guide tells you to rename "Game" folder to "Game-", which you did, but it also tells you to apply next DLC or if you don't want to, apply fixed "Game" folder. So do one of those.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2018, 20:15

Game version: 1.29.69.1020

Hash mismatch:

Missing files:

Unknown files:

game-/bin/3dmgame.ini
game-/bin/core/activation.dll
game-/bin/core/activation64.dll
game-/bin/core/activationui.exe
game-/bin/core/codecs/qcncodecs4.dll
game-/bin/core/codecs/qjpcodecs4.dll
game-/bin/core/codecs/qkrcodecs4.dll
game-/bin/core/codecs/qtwcodecs4.dll
game-/bin/core/codecs/read.txt
game-/bin/core/imageformats/msvcp100.dll
game-/bin/core/imageformats/msvcr100.dll
game-/bin/core/imageformats/msvcr100d.dll
game-/bin/core/imageformats/qgif4.dll
game-/bin/core/imageformats/qico4.dll
game-/bin/core/imageformats/qjpeg4.dll
game-/bin/core/libeay32.dll
game-/bin/core/msvcp100.dll
game-/bin/core/msvcr100.dll
game-/bin/core/phonon4.dll
game-/bin/core/qtcore4.dll
game-/bin/core/qtgui4.dll
game-/bin/core/qtnetwork4.dll
game-/bin/core/qtwebkit4.dll
game-/bin/core/qtxml4.dll
game-/bin/core/qtxmlpatterns4.dll
game-/bin/core/ssleay32.dll
game-/bin/default.ini
game-/bin/eawebkit.dll
game-/bin/eawebkit_x64.dll
game-/bin/graphicscards.sgr
game-/bin/graphicsrules.sgr
game-/bin/python/deployed.zip
game-/bin/python/dlls/_socket.pyd
game-/bin/python/dlls/_socket_x64.pyd
game-/bin/python/dlls/pyexpat.pyd
game-/bin/python/dlls/pyexpat_x64.pyd
game-/bin/python/dlls/select.pyd
game-/bin/python/dlls/select_x64.pyd
game-/bin/python/dlls/unicodedata.pyd
game-/bin/python/dlls/unicodedata_x64.pyd
game-/bin/python/generated.zip
game-/bin/python33.dll
game-/bin/python33_x64.dll
game-/bin/res/camera.ini
game-/bin/res/photocamera.ini
game-/bin/res/profcomp.dat
game-/bin/res/resource.cfg
game-/bin/res/shaders_win32.precomp
game-/bin/res/thumbnailconfig.ini
game-/bin/res/videocamera.ini
game-/bin/res/videorecording.ini
game-/bin/rld.dll
game-/bin/rldorigin.dll
game-/bin/rldorigin.ini
game-/bin/rldorigin_ext.dll
game-/bin/rldorigin_x64.dll
game-/bin/rldorigin_x64_ext.dll
game-/bin/simulation.dll
game-/bin/simulation_x64.dll
game-/bin/the.sims.4.launcher.exe
game-/bin/ts4.exe
game-/bin/ts4.par
game-/bin/ts4_x64.exe
ts4.exe
unins000.dat
unins000.exe
[/spoiler]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2018, 20:47

Now delete "Game-" folder and it should be good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2018, 06:43

anadius1 wrote:Now delete "Game-" folder and it should be good.
the game doesn't run any more Why God. Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2018, 09:25

Sana.M.S wrote:
anadius1 wrote:Now delete "Game-" folder and it should be good.
the game doesn't run any more Why God. Why God.
After the removal of the Game- and Game folders, did you recopy the Game folder from your latest downloaded DLC or update to your install folder again ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2018, 09:37

If you deleted "Game" folder (I told you to delete "Game-" folder only) download it again: fixed "Game"-folder for Toddlers/Vampires/Bowling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2018, 12:31

anadius1 wrote:If you deleted "Game" folder (I told you to delete "Game-" folder only) download it again: fixed "Game"-folder for Toddlers/Vampires/Bowling

I exactly did what you said I removed the older one "Game-" and left the one I downloaded separately behind, at first the previous icons which loaded the game gave me an error "This shortcut's file source has been deleted" so I searched Sims 4 in the windows search bar and found a new icon which didn't end up giving me the error but it also didn't load the game just useless circling of the mouse. Maybe I should try the validator thing again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2018, 12:52

First make sure you extracted the fixed "Game" folder to the right directory. In your case it should be in "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4.get to work". So you should start the game with "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4.get to work\Game\Bin\TS4_x64.exe".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2018, 14:10

finally fixed thanks for helping me till the end

!!!
worked once but gives errors MSVCCP120.dll is missing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2018, 14:45

Sana.M.S wrote:finally fixed thanks for helping me till the end

!!!
You might get an error like "unable to start as msvcp120.dll is missing".
In that case open the folder __Installer in your install folder
Open the folder VC
Open the folder VC2013
Open the folder redist
Run both files vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86

Do the same with __Installer -> vc2010sp1 -> redist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Aug 2018, 04:45

Tarac wrote:
Sana.M.S wrote:finally fixed thanks for helping me till the end

!!!
You might get an error like "unable to start as msvcp120.dll is missing".
In that case open the folder __Installer in your install folder
Open the folder VC
Open the folder VC2013
Open the folder redist
Run both files vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86

Do the same with __Installer -> vc2010sp1 -> redist.
in game folder
TS4 -does load the game yet the TS4x64 gives errors that origin is not running.Since the game loads up I suppose we could say the game is fixed but it would be nice if you also gave me a solution for that error.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Aug 2018, 18:19

Delete your old Gamefolder.
Re-copy the folder Game from your latest download.

THE origin not running error

This error can only by caused by:

1. Origin (or ZLOrigin) is still active/running on your computer. Close all instances of Origin/ZLOrigin.
  2. Your installation folder for the Sims 4 (or a copy of it) is still within another directory Electronic Arts, Origin, ZLOrigin, Origin Games or ZLOrigin Games. MOVE it to f.e. Program Files(x86)\The Sims 4 by Cut/Paste.
  3. Your anti-virus has disabled the crack Rld.dll and/or RldOrigin.dll in your installiaton folder\Game\Bin.
  4. You placed a copy of TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe on your desktop instead of a shortcut.

Reason 2 is often caused when you installed the base game from G4TW's download as this download automatically places the game in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.
So MOVE, not COPY, it out of the folder Electronic Arts.

Reason 3. is caused when you have not placed the installation folder The Sims 4 AND the folder where you extract Winrar downloads in the exceptions of your anti-virus.
Extract your highest installed DLC again and copy the folder Game again to your installation folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top