Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MD5 mismatch.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MD5 mismatch. Empty MD5 mismatch.

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2018, 23:51

I got all the updates that is for Seasons by Dauphong, but the 1.45.62.1020 is causing a MD5 mismatch, this one "Data\Client\Strings_ENG_US.package Hash sum mismatch! Required MD5: -995666845"
That is the ONLY mismatch and maybe someone could help me here get the right one so I dont have to reinstall the whole game for it?

I dont know how this can be the only mismatch, and the previous updates worked perfectly :s

Back to top Go down

MD5 mismatch. Empty Re: MD5 mismatch.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 05 Sep 2018, 01:09

totte1015 wrote:I got all the updates that is for Seasons by Dauphong, but the 1.45.62.1020 is causing a MD5 mismatch, this one "Data\Client\Strings_ENG_US.package Hash sum mismatch! Required MD5: -995666845"
That is the ONLY mismatch and maybe someone could help me here get the right one so I dont have to reinstall the whole game for it?

I dont know how this can be the only mismatch, and the previous updates worked perfectly :s

So am I understanding correctly, that your Sims 4 game is currently on version 1.45.62.1020? And that you used anadius' validator? 

Note that the validator is generally intended for the latest available patch, currently 1.46.

If you need 1.45.62.1020 language strings, look at the announcement here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33859-the-sims-4-patch-version-1-45-62-1020-out-now
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2018, 09:26

The game version is right now 1.44.88.1020

The update im trying to install, where I get the MD5 mismatch is 1.45.62.1020, and thats the US language string.

I dont know "what im using" tbh, never heard of anadius' really, but its the CODEX installer thing im using, that validates files before installing the new overriding update (which is a damn good program) but I just dont know whats causing this

I maybe shall try 1.45.62.1020 from here instead, since it says it can be installed on top of all others

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2018, 09:50

So you're using official CODEX updates. I assume you applied language strings from the wrong version and now you get hash mismatch. If you want to update the game, get update 1.46 from G4TW (~5,2GB) or my installer (~3,3GB, read "What to download" section).

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 05 Sep 2018, 18:33

totte1015 wrote:I dont know "what im using" tbh, never heard of anadius' really, 

We generally assume that most users on here are using the downloads/resources posted on this Forum or other G4TW-related platforms, as we generally can't provide 100% clear Support on items from othern repacker-groups (for obvious reasons, I think?).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top