Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.46.18.1020 OUT NOW!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.46.18.1020 OUT NOW!  Empty The Sims 4 Update Version 1.46.18.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 17 Aug 2018, 23:09

Dear users,

We are happy to bring you the next update on The Sims 4, namely patch version 1.46.18.1020. This torrent already includes the stuff from the previous 1.44.83.1020, 1.44.88.1020 and 1.45.62.1020 patches. Therefore, you can apply this download directly on top of "The Sims 4: Seasons". As usual, this G4TW repack already includes all 17 language versions.

Many special thanks to @Sim Architect for compiling the update, and @anadius1 for general advice and helping compile the language strings!

Arrow  .torrent

Arrow  Direct Download

Finally, if you downloaded a repack of the same patch from a different source than G4TW, you will likely find only one in-game language to be available. Use the following language string pack (simply copy and paste these files over your Sims 4 installation, overwriting existing files when prompted).

Arrow  Language strings 1

Have fun! clown

EDIT: Please do not delete the old Game Folder. There was a mistake in the instructions where it says to delete the old Game Folder. Your game will not work when you do that. If you still deleted the Game-folder (accidentally), please re-download a Game-folder above, where it says it is intended for ZLOrigin users; you can use these as well.

☠️ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠️

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 06 Dec 2018, 18:15; edited 7 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.46.18.1020 OUT NOW!  Empty Re: The Sims 4 Update Version 1.46.18.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Sat 18 Aug 2018, 00:03

As always, thank you for the direct download. This thing is huuudge!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.46.18.1020 OUT NOW!  Empty Re: The Sims 4 Update Version 1.46.18.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Sat 18 Aug 2018, 01:19

Thanks for the update. You'd think as large as some of these patches are they'd actually have more than bug fixes. This one includes a lot of new stuff, but some of their bug fixes are as large as some expansion. IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 18 Aug 2018, 09:56

If anybody cares, the official patch notes of this thing:

EA wrote:UPDATE: 08/16/2018 - PC 1.46.18.1020/ Mac 1.46.18.1220

Hey Simmers!

Summer will be over soon, but that doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate the warm weather with some free content for the community. The Sims community is truly global, which means we have so many fun stories to tell with events like Diwali, Day of the Dead, and more. Through our Sims’ clothing, furniture, food, and activities, we are trying to celebrate the diversity within our community.

With summer in full swing, we shifted our gaze towards the sunny Caribbean and its vibrant, colorful clothing and styles. With Carnival taking place throughout the region, we took inspiration from the traditional patterns to craft some hip, modern clothing for your Sims to wear to a party, or perhaps the last picnic of the summer.

In this pack you’ll find three new hairs, two of which have beautiful curls & textures! There are also numerous new clothing assets, some makeup, and even a little furniture. We should mention that it includes a ceiling fan and sliding door…
Check out the new assets, tell us what you think, and be sure to share your stories and creations in the Gallery!
Now for this month’s patch notes.

Grant Rodiek, aka SimGuruGrant

The Sims 4

• Screenshots taken using the C key are no longer fuzzy. We had some schmutzle on the lens we had to clean off.
  • There are now three new hairs, as well as a head wrap.
  • In case you are looking for even more hair, there’s a new stubbly beard!
  • There is an abundance of new clothing! We added two feminine tops, two skirts, snazzy sweatpants, a new suit, and some sandals.  And if you can’t decide how to set it up, there are new Featured Looks to kickstart your ideas (one male, one female).
  • Can’t we makeup? There are new lipsticks, new eyeshadows, and new eyeliners.
  • There are now four sliding doors.
  • There is now a ceiling fan, in case you were curious about that breeze.
  • We have added a new wallpaper - look for its leafy goodness!
  • There is a new tea table, potted plant, living chair, loveseat, and painting.
  • We fixed an issue where thought bubbles would overlap and never go away. It should be fixed now, at least, that is our thought. Bubble. Get it.
  • The word “Queer” is no longer banned by the profanity filter. As language evolves, it’s important we stay on top of these things, so thank you for the feedback.
  • The Walls Down and Cutaway View options function as expected if an additional active Sim is added to your household when visiting an NPC home.
  • Two Sims can no longer try to pick up/wrangle a toddler at the same time.
  • Family Trees should accurately represent a Sim’s lineage now with non-blank thumbnails.
  • Build Mode and Gallery music will no longer collide for dominance. We accidentally introduced a bug that was more or less the worst version of Battle of the Bands.
  • Expansion Pack, Game Pack, and any Stuff Pack fish types now count towards the Collect 20 Types of Fish goal from the Angling Ace Aspiration.
  • You can now live-drag microphones and place them in a Sim’s inventory.

Get to Work

• Employees now deduct funds when restocking, so it’s no longer free. But also, the cheaper restocking perk now works for employees. We giveth, we taketh away.

Romantic Garden Stuff

• The Wishing Well now gives you a soulmate with the gender of your Sim’s romantic preference.

City Living

• Sims walking around San Myshuno now act like it’s cold outside, or hot, as you’d expect, if Seasons is installed.

Seasons

• Sims now dress appropriately for the weather to mourn.
  • Sims conducting athletic activity like basketball and jogging will no longer freeze to death. Sporting is once again safe.
  • If you have Laundry Day Stuff, seasonal clothing changes won’t generate so many clothing piles.
  • There was an issue where Sims you created, but weren’t currently playing, would be affected by weather, and therefore might immediately freeze to death when trying to play them. This seemed like a poor way to play The Sims, so we fixed it.

Miscellaneous

• Various Text and Translation changes and improvements.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Aug 2018, 11:18

You guys are the best. Thank you! 

All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Aug 2018, 13:49

Thanks a lot for this new Update, hope it will work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Aug 2018, 17:46

thansk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Aug 2018, 20:08

Do we know if this patch fixes the suddenly missing interactions from Parenthood? I recently downloaded all the games and DLC from this website and it's been playing great! Better than I'd hoped. And then today I noticed the interaction to scold children for cussing has disappeared.

I found an old thread from a year ago discussing this very issue, and reinstalling an old patch to solve was brought up. I wouldn't know how to do that correctly. But I did follow the link provided by another user in that thread to stating to fix permissions, and that didn't seem to help.

Any advice would be appreciated. And thanks for all these! I've been addicted for a solid week now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Aug 2018, 20:40

with this update we don't need the last updates(1.44.83.1020.1.44.88.1020.1.45.62.1020) ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Aug 2018, 20:53

I can't seem to get the patch, the adfly it sends me to spits up popups that demand I take some shady extension and allow notifs.
It won't let me get to the patch at all no matter where I go in. Can someone please give me a direct link?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug 2018, 00:27

HedraHelix wrote:I can't seem to get the patch, the adfly it sends me to spits up popups that demand I take some shady extension and allow notifs.
It won't let me get to the patch at all no matter where I go in. Can someone please give me a direct link?

All of this.

Is there a reason why the downloads are locked behind an ad.fly now? Ad.fly is notoriously bad for its popups and stuff.  I appreciate the work that goes into all of this, but it's risky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug 2018, 05:00

HedraHelix wrote:I can't seem to get the patch, the adfly it sends me to spits up popups that demand I take some shady extension and allow notifs.
My tip is using Internet Explorer to load the link. None of my web browsers work with the new link system except for this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 19 Aug 2018, 10:22

Kyori wrote:All of this.

Is there a reason why the downloads are locked behind an ad.fly now?

First off, we have been using adfly for nearly 2 years now. Second, we are saving up for future new platforms such as a new Minecraft server, website & maybe private filehosting solutions. Third, for this 'interim period' we are running a premium plan for this - otherwise free - Forumotion Forum, which includes the ability to use custom domains (we have purchased a number of domains as well), an SSL certitificate, improved search function, and more. Yes, these things cost money. Fourth, I'm pretty sure most people are unaware that the choices for "legitimate" ads on a platform like G4TW are generally limited and rather tricky to set up...to put it very politely.

While we know this is an un-popular decision, the G4TW administration has made it clear that we are to roll with this, until further notice. And by extension that also means we do not encourage posting "alternative download links" (a.k.a. non-adfly links) to our repacks.

At this point I can only draw attention to the following two announcements:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33873-news-about-advertisements-on-the-forum
https://www.games4theworld.club/t24027-about-forum-links-and-advertising-editorial

And in particular this here:

The_gh0stm4n wrote:(...)

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.46.18.1020 OUT NOW!  Icon_arrow  again, it is within your prerogative whether or not you want to support the ad-fly; just as it is within your prerogative to grab your downloads from a different source than G4TW.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug 2018, 11:10

Woohoo! Thank you so much G4TW! The update works fine!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug 2018, 14:11

By me not working with the Mods and CC. Any help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug 2018, 14:43

BobGeorge wrote:By me not working with the Mods and CC. Any help?
You need to update them in order to work properly with this version of the game..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug 2018, 17:03

NOTE: Please do not delete the old Game Folder. There was a mistake in the instructions where it says to delete the old Game Folder. Your game will not work when you do that.

So, should I merge and replace or create another folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug 2018, 18:53

I didn't see the instructions and deleted my Game folder. Is there anything I can do without reinstalling the whole game?

Edit: Fixed it! If anyone else messed up like I did, I installed the Game folder here before installing the Seasons one and then this one (just the Game folders from the G4TW torrent because I didn't know if the zlOrigin games folders would be the same).

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 19 Aug 2018, 19:34

Belcha wrote:

NOTE: Please do not delete the old Game Folder. There was a mistake in the instructions where it says to delete the old Game Folder. Your game will not work when you do that.

So, should I merge and replace or create another folder?

Just merge/copy and paste the update from Sim Architect over your "Seasons" Sims 4 installation, or an installation with a later follow-up patch (1.44.83.1020, 1.44.88.1020 or 1.45.62.1020).

dreamsandsims wrote:I didn't see the instructions and deleted my Game folder. Is there anything I can do without reinstalling the whole game?

You can or should be able to take one of the "Game"-folders that are posted in the opening message here; those that are mentioned "for the ZLOrigin people". Still, you can use those too.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug 2018, 20:41

Before downloading the file I paused my antivirus and also put my Sims folder and the downloads folder for the file into the firewall exceptions list. After installing I tried to open my game but I'm now getting the OrangeEmu64 error, which previously only appeared when I had antivirus runnng during the installation process. But right now it seems like I'd done everything right. Any ideas what might have gone wrong?
If the file for the update would've been a RAR file, then the problem would be fixable, as it has been previously, but right now I don't know what to do.

//EDIT

Update!

I used the same methods to download one of the ZLOrigin Game folders and the game started up perfectly fine!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Aug 2018, 12:29

ioanna106 wrote:
BobGeorge wrote:By me not working with the Mods and CC. Any help?
You need to update them in order to work properly with this version of the game..
I will try that. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Aug 2018, 14:50

Hi, new to the forum but long time downloader... Much appreciated by the way.
Usually when I download it is a rar file that i extract. However this update you have made an iso? I'm not sure on how to use it? Howcome it's not rar anymore?

Can anyone send me new instructions on how to install with iso.

My whole sims 4 game is from this site not ea or origin btw.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 20 Aug 2018, 17:28

thetron95 wrote:Hi, new to the forum but long time downloader... Much appreciated by the way.
Usually when I download it is a rar file that i extract. However this update you have made an iso? I'm not sure on how to use it? Howcome it's not rar anymore?

Because Sim Architect is compiling these updates, nowadays. I used to do it myself, but due to certain 'changes' I am re-allocating my time and resources that I want to invest in G4TW. I can assure you on behalf of the team, that while Sim Architect may be new to this area, we will do our utmost to still bring you safe & functioning repacks. He also suggested we use .iso files for these updates, so we will do that.

You can open .iso files in Windows 10 (and I believe Windows 8 too), by opening them in the explorer, I think. If you have an earlier Windows version you may need to use a third-party program like PowerISO for instance. Other than that, you "open" an .iso pretty much like a .rar file, and just drag/drop the update files out of it.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Aug 2018, 17:54

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
thetron95 wrote:Hi, new to the forum but long time downloader... Much appreciated by the way.

Because Sim Architect is compiling these updates, nowadays. I used to do it myself, but due to certain 'changes' I am re-allocating my time and resources that I want to invest in G4TW. I can assure you on behalf of the team, that while Sim Architect may be new to this area, we will do our utmost to still bring you safe & functioning repacks. He also suggested we use .iso files for these updates, so we will do that.

You can open .iso files in Windows 10 (and I believe Windows 8 too), by opening them in the explorer, I think. If you have an earlier Windows version you may need to use a third-party program like PowerISO for instance. Other than that, you "open" an .iso pretty much like a .rar file, and just drag/drop the update files out of it.
The advantage of .iso files is that it just takes a split-second to have the iso visible and mounted. With Winrar the extracting alone of such big files can take an hour or more
With Windows 10 (I think also 7 and 8 ) you just right-click on the downloaded iso and select Open with ... Explorer. It then behaves like an additional Disc-Drive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Mon 20 Aug 2018, 23:16

Tarac wrote:
The_gh0stm4n wrote:

The advantage of .iso files is that it just takes a split-second to have the iso visible and mounted. With Winrar the extracting alone of such big files can take an hour or more
With Windows 10 (I think also 7 and 8 ) you just right-click on the downloaded iso and select Open with ... Explorer. It then behaves like an additional Disc-Drive.

Yes! That's why I wanted to use ISO. You just double click on Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 (Reference) and the system will emulate and open the virtual drive for you!

Carlos is tha man!!!

Another thing, if I am not mistaken, KAT would not accept RAR torrents but they would take ISO (so long ago, I might be mistaken, as always).

One more implementation is that we dropped TXT readmes for rtf ones, since it's supported for decades now, and nobody is going to run current games on DOS. Of course, if we release DOS games then proper care will be taken. Cool

Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos
Tea 4 Tea 4 Tea 4 Tea 4 Tea 4 Tea 4 Tea 4 Tea 4
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top