Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 CAS issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 CAS issue Empty The Sims 4 CAS issue

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2018, 21:22

Hi everyone!, i recently re-installed The Sims 4 with all the DLCs, EPs, GPs and updates following the guide but everytime i'm making family/sim and i'm off to CAS The Sims 4 starts to load and then freeze and crashes with no error message. I did the Validator and these are the results: 
report:

I tried to delete those unknown files but the issue is still there,another problem is the world map is empty... i'm afraid that i need to change windows (i'm currently using Win10 with 32-bit) or trying to re-installing everything...

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 CAS issue Empty Re: The Sims 4 CAS issue

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2018, 21:52

Deleting "unknown files" is a start. Now extract "Data\Simulation" folder from last update again because something's wrong with your files inside that folder.

As for 32-bit system: if you want to play the game without crashes you should disable Cats & Dogs and later DLCs (that's because their minimum requirement is 64-bit system). I made a tool for this, you can find it here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2018, 22:32

Okay i deleted those unknown files and put the data/simulation inside the folder. As for the tool, i download it but when i run it an error message appears saying that it could not read the crack confing file Rld.Origin.ini or codex.cfg. It's strange because when i had Windows 7 of 32 bit the game worked fine and didn't crash. Thank You anyway Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2018, 22:35

Put that tool in your game installation folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top