Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Placed lots aren't saving and can't save games (Validator report included).

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Placed lots aren't saving and can't save games (Validator report included). Empty Placed lots aren't saving and can't save games (Validator report included).

Post by Guest Mon 08 Oct 2018, 00:13

Hi there,

I'm having a few issues with my game. Like I stated in the title, placed lots aren't saving and I'm unable to save games. On top of that, the bar on the bottom where it shows your character's needs, etc. as well as the option to pause/start/fast forward the game all disappear.

I do have CC installed and I've been going through it to try and find faulty mods, but I wanted to post here as well just in case it was an issue with the game itself or if I missed something when downloading the games. My validator report is included below.

report:

Back to top Go down

Placed lots aren't saving and can't save games (Validator report included). Empty Re: Placed lots aren't saving and can't save games (Validator report included).

Post by Guest Mon 08 Oct 2018, 00:17

Add "Game\Bin" folder to your anti-virus exception list.
Delete "Game" folder.
Apply Seasons and Update 1.46 again.

Back to top Go down

Placed lots aren't saving and can't save games (Validator report included). Empty Re: Placed lots aren't saving and can't save games (Validator report included).

Post by Guest Mon 08 Oct 2018, 05:22

anadius wrote:Add "Game\Bin" folder to your anti-virus exception list.
Delete "Game" folder.
Apply Seasons and Update 1.46 again.
I did all of that and that actually solved most of the glitches I was experiencing, so thank you tremendously for that, but there's still one little issue that I can't solve.. every time I place a lot down and exit off the game (after saving multiple times, of course), I go back on and all my lots are erased. Some of them are lots that I downloaded and some came with the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Oct 2018, 10:43

Just to be sure, run validator again. And start the game without mods: move them out of "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods" folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top