Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failed to save Sims 4 - Validator report. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Failed to save Sims 4 - Validator report. [SOLVED] Empty Failed to save Sims 4 - Validator report. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2019, 15:45

Hi, first ever to ask for help, never had a problem with any downloads or updates, have been using sims 4 updates and downloads since they started here. Recently i update sims 4 with get famous and new update and now it wont save, i keep getting error code 510:a19a5568:f7f28698 failed to save. I have mods folder removed but no change. I also removed the Game_ folder and still the same problem. I ran the validator twice and got the same report with or without the Game_ folder, if someone can have a look at it i would appreciate it! Thanks!

report:

Back to top Go down

Failed to save Sims 4 - Validator report. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Failed to save Sims 4 - Validator report. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2019, 16:03

What do you mean by "got the same report with or without the Game_ folder"? After deleting it "unknown files" should be shortened to just "game/bin/origins.ini" (which you can delete but it won't affect your game anyway).

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. Start the game, close it, and copy saves from folder on desktop to the one in documents.

Back to top Go down

Failed to save Sims 4 - Validator report. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Failed to save Sims 4 - Validator report. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2019, 16:26

Hi, i meant to say i got the same saving problem without or without the game folder, it was the origins.ini file, did everything what you said, i also found an old mod hidden in my mods folder and its now working perfect and saving no problem, thanks so much  Smile

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top