Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless household load after 1.46 patch + Codex names in gallery?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Endless household load after 1.46 patch + Codex names in gallery? Empty Endless household load after 1.46 patch + Codex names in gallery?

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2018, 11:34

Hello, I've been trying to figure this out for a few days, after i updated my cc and figured out what stopped me from going past the logo screen..I was fine. I have old saves and i'm not sure if it's causing a conflict and i dont know if they are corrupt either after patching. Now its households not loading.

I made a family, played around with it, then next day..issues. I can't load into my household anymore and some of the cc lots i had with all cc for it, looked distorted and EA removed my items. I tried 50/50 method, looked into recent mods i downloaded. I'm just not sure if i missed anything. Tried a new game folder..everything. i renamed the old game folder before patching to game_ then the game folder. 

I tried to load a new game and even thats not loading..
Here's the validator report: 

Code:
Version: [b]1.46.18.1020[/b]
Folder: [b]The Sims 4[/b]
[h3]Hash mismatch:[/h3]
game/bin/graphicscards.sgr
gp06/clientfullbuild0.package
gp06/magalog.package
gp06/simulationfullbuild0.package
[h3]Missing files:[/h3]

[h3]Unknown files:[/h3]
game_/bin/default.ini
game_/bin/eawebkit.dll
game_/bin/eawebkit_x64.dll
game_/bin/graphicsrules.sgr
game_/bin/orangeemu.dll
game_/bin/orangeemu64.dll
game_/bin/python/dlls/_socket.pyd
game_/bin/python/dlls/_socket_x64.pyd
game_/bin/python/dlls/pyexpat.pyd
game_/bin/python/dlls/pyexpat_x64.pyd
game_/bin/python/dlls/select.pyd
game_/bin/python/dlls/select_x64.pyd
game_/bin/python/dlls/unicodedata.pyd
game_/bin/python/dlls/unicodedata_x64.pyd
game_/bin/python/generated.zip
game_/bin/python33.dll
game_/bin/python33_x64.dll
game_/bin/res/camera.ini
game_/bin/res/photocamera.ini
game_/bin/res/profcomp.dat
game_/bin/res/resource.cfg
game_/bin/res/shaders_win32.precomp
game_/bin/res/thumbnailconfig.ini
game_/bin/res/videocamera.ini
game_/bin/res/videorecording.ini
game_/bin/simulation.dll
game_/bin/simulation_x64.dll
game_/bin/ts4.exe
game_/bin/ts4_x64.exe

also have a file on my last exception.
(its long so im just showing an example because i dont know how to show actual link for pretty print or my file. but i notice how wickedwhims pop up in the text, latest update too..along with MCCC updated. I also have Road to fame, hoe it up, basemental,etc.)

Code:
<version>2</version>
    <sessionid>56a7ac7aa570d1f15bbdb329</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2018-10-10 04:36:55</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>posture_graph.py:781</categoryid>
    <desyncid>56a7ac7aa570d1f15bbdb329</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception in <function c_api_create_object at 0x000007FF5FDFF0E0>, args: (179026420649889527, 137412, 322016434268768056, 0, 4, 0), kwargs: {}
AttributeError("'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_object_related'",) (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_object_related')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 21, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log
  File ".\mc_utils.py", line 123, in _wrapper_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\system.py", line 74, in c_api_create_object
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\system.py", line 185, in create_object
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 164, in add
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 84, in call_on_add
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 279, in call_on_add
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\game_object.py", line 633, in on_add
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 781, in is_object_mobile_posture_compatible
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 781, in <genexpr>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_object_related'

Any help is appreciated! WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Endless household load after 1.46 patch + Codex names in gallery? Empty Re: Endless household load after 1.46 patch + Codex names in gallery?

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2018, 11:54

First of all is that a full report? You unnecessarily stripped down [spoiler] tag and put it in [code] one...

Delete "Game_" folder and extract those files from Jungle Adventure release again:
gp06/magalog.package

And run validator again.

As for the mods - does it work without any? Since those script mods you mentioned are quite big test them one by one.

Back to top Go down

Endless household load after 1.46 patch + Codex names in gallery? Empty Re: Endless household load after 1.46 patch + Codex names in gallery?

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2018, 12:33

anadius wrote:First of all is that a full report? You unnecessarily stripped down [spoiler] tag and put it in [code] one...

Delete "Game_" folder and extract those files from Jungle Adventure release again:
gp06/magalog.package

And run validator again.

As for the mods - does it work without any? Since those script mods you mentioned are quite big test them one by one.
full validator report yes, the last exception no.
Im not sure how to use these codes or how to put the full last exception file without making it super long on here without a 'paragraph to long' error lol
im still learning how to do this forum stuff. Hmmm, sure?

Yes i've done the 50/50 method the first time, i may have to again to make sure with a few scripts. after i fix a few things with the game folder and validator you suggested.

ill post if it worked or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 11 Oct 2018, 04:40

Just as a sidenote, I wanted to add here that the [code]-tag is intended mainly for purposes where you need to post - for example - a snippet of HTML-code, and you don't want it to influence the layout of the Forum post or even thread. So the stuff within [code] kind of 'isolates' the stuff in it, without influencing anything else in the topic.

If you are encountering problems with your comment not "fitting" into a single post, then split your comment up: post a part of your comment in one message, and the next part in a follow-up message. The individual character-limit on Forumotion here is 65,000 characters per message...including empty spaces (!). Normally it's quite difficult to even come remotely close to that number, but sometimes it still happens.

Also, because it was mentioned in your topic title @Teechigo, I don't think you can easily change the creator name "CODEX" on your creations. You will need to use a hex editor and edit (probably, not 100% sure though) the OrangeEmu.dll/OrangeEmu64.dll. Someone once wrote a comment about it, specifically for the new CODEX-based DRM bypasses, but I can't find the comment right now. I'll try take another look later on.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Oct 2018, 09:20

Actually you can change that name in codex.cfg. Specifically this part:
Code:
      "Profile"
      {
         "Persona"            "CODEX"
         "PersonaId"            "1144668899"
         "UserId"            "1000200030000"
         "Country"            "US"
         "Currency"            "USD"
         "IsSubscriber"         "true"
         "IsUnderAge"         "false"
      }

Keep in mind that other people with cracked game will see your creations as "Mine". To change it you need to modify ID. Don't remember which one, so change both: "PersonaId" and "UserId".
Testing that again.

Edit:
Changing just the name ("Persona") works. It will show all when you sort by "Mine" though so it's easy to see you're also using cracked version.
Endless household load after 1.46 patch + Codex names in gallery? Librar10

That's why you should change both name and "UserId":
Endless household load after 1.46 patch + Codex names in gallery? Librar11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top