Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last update has released here? November Update. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The last update has released here? November Update. [SOLVED] Empty The last update has released here? November Update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2018, 10:48

Some people post here about the last update that they can get it. But I couldn't find anywhere the last update link? 
It is already released or it will be released within "Get Famous ?"
 I'm so excited to play new stuff!!!!  Why God. Also I wonder when get famous released on origin, we could get it on games4theworld? or we'll be waiting 2-3 days plus? 

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

The last update has released here? November Update. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The last update has released here? November Update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2018, 11:15

Version 1.47.49.1020 available via ZLOrigin.
Does not include Get Famous yet.

Back to top Go down

The last update has released here? November Update. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The last update has released here? November Update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2018, 11:27

Tarac wrote:Version 1.47.49.1020 available via ZLOrigin.
I don't use ZLOrigin I mean I dunno how it works. I always get updates from here. So Do i have to get it there or will it be released also with get famous here?

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Wed 14 Nov 2018, 11:42

ricci wrote:
I don't use ZLOrigin I mean I dunno how it works. I always get updates from here. So Do i have to get it there or will it be released also with get famous here?
Do not worry, as far as I know it will be realesed here as soon as it is ready. Just keep updated on the Forum news. I tip my fedora.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2018, 11:43

grieralexander wrote:
ricci wrote:
Do not worry, as far as I know it will be realesed here as soon as it is ready. Just keep updated on the Forum news. I tip my fedora.
wow i cant believe in the time it took for me to make an account on here you guys already answered my question  Oh my...  I came to ask if it was here/when it was coming for people who don't use zlo

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Wed 14 Nov 2018, 11:51

yabluko wrote:
grieralexander wrote:
ricci wrote:
wow i cant believe in the time it took for me to make an account on here you guys already answered my question  Oh my...  I came to ask if it was here/when it was coming for people who don't use zlo
Glad I could help; as usual release news are posted by the administrators in the Global News section, keep on checking periodically, release news are always posted there for your convinience. Good job!

Gatekeeper Edit: question answered, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top